Pharma company: promed exports
List of promed exports products:
- Captopril - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION CAPTOPRIL TABLETS, USP Rev. 03/16 Rx Only WARNING: FETAL TOXICITY • When pregnancy is detected, discontinue captopril tablets as soon as possible. • Drugs...
- Cefotaxime - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx ONLY PHARMACY BULK PACKAGE – NOT FOR DIRECT INFUSION To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Cefotaxime for Injection, USP...
- Ceftriaxone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Ceftriaxone for Injection, USP and other antibacterial drugs, Ceftriaxone for Injection, USP should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. DESCRIPTION ...
- Ciprofloxacin - Chemical Structure WARNING Fluoroquinolones, including Ciprofloxacin Tablets, are associated with an increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture in all ages. This risk is further increased in older patients usually over 60 years of age, in patients taking corticosteroid drugs, and in patients with kidney, heart or lung transplants (See WARNINGS ). ...
- Coldact Flu Plus
- Metoclopramide - Boxed Warning 8/2017 Indications and Usage ( 1 ) 8/2017 Dosage and Administration, Dosage for Gastroesophageal Reflux ( 2.2 ) 8/2017 Dosage and Administration, Dosage for Acute and...
- Metronidazole - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Ofloxacin - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Rimcure 3-FDC
- Rimcure 3-FDC Intermittent
- Rimstar 4-FDC
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved