Pharma company: prodotti laboratorio farmaceutico
List of prodotti laboratorio farmaceutico products:
- ADE 2 Adedois
- Ampi - Pharmacological action Ampicillin is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Ampicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
- Azatill - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Candix - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Certuss - This combination medication is used to temporarily treat dry cough with chest congestion caused by the common cold , flu , or other breathing illnesses (such as sinusitis , bronchitis ). Guaifenesin is an expectorant that works by making the mucus in the lungs less thick. This helps to loosen the mucus so that it is easier to cough up. Carbetapentane is a cough suppressant that affects a certain part of the brain , reducing the urge to cough. This medication is not usually used for...
- Clotrizan - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Degona - Pharmacological action Ampicillin is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Ampicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
- Dexacilin Drops
- Dexacilin Injections
- Diurepina - Hydrochlorothiazide information Hydrochlorothiazide is an antihypertensive, diuretic drug that acts on the electrolyte reabsorption in the renal tubular mechanism increasing the excretion of chloride and sodium in equivalent amounts. The exact mechanism of its antihypertensive action is not known at this time. Hydrochlorothiazide indications Hydrochlorothiazide is typically employed for the treatment of patients suffering from hypertension, either as monotherapy or in combination with...
- Floxan - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Furesin - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Gotas Ototilan
- Gripotermon - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Metronide - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Pencil 400
- Pencil P
- Probendazol - Pharmacological action Mebendazole is a worming medication a broad spectrum of action, it is most effective when enterobioze. This drug causes irreversible disturbance of glucose utilization in the body of the worm and inhibits the synthesis of ATP. Pharmacokinetics Mebendazole is practically not absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. The plasma protein binding is 90%. This medication is distributed unevenly in organs and accumulates in adipose tissue, liver, and larvae of helminths...
- Prodopina - Pharmacological action Nifedipine is aSelective calcium channel blocker class II, a derivative of dihydropyridine. This medication inhibits the entry of calcium into cardiomyocytes and vascular smooth muscle cells. Nifedipine has antianginal and hypotensive action. This drug lowers the tone of vascular smooth muscle. Nifedipine dilates coronary and peripheral arteries, lowers blood pressure and slightly - myocardial contractility, reduces afterload and myocardial oxygen demand. This...
- Prodoxidil - Pharmacological action Piroxicam is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Piroxicam used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest...
- Proplexo C
- Sedalin - Pharmacological action Sedalin is a beta adrenoagonists with a predominant effect on beta2-adrenergic receptors (localized, particularly in the bronchi, myometrium, blood vessels). This medication prevents and reduces or eliminates bronchospasm, reduces the resistance in the airways, increases the vital capacity. It prevents the release of histamine, slow reacting substance from mast cells and factors chemotaxis of neutrophils. Compared with other drugs of this group has a less pronounced...
- Trimetoprim Balsamico
- Xantina B12
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology