Pharma company: polfa tarchomin
List of polfa tarchomin products:
- Clonazepam - Pharmacological action Clonazepam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Doxycycline - Pharmacological action Doxycycline is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active against...
- Erythromycin - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Film-coated Tablets Rx only To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Erythromycin Tablets and other antibacterial drugs, Erythromycin Tablets should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. DESCRIPTION ...
- Estazolam - WARNING: RISKS FROM CONCOMITANT USE WITH OPIOIDS Concomitant use of benzodiazepines and opioids may result in profound sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death [see Warnings , Drug Interactions ] . Reserve concomitant...
- Lorafen - Pharmacological action Lorazepam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- Polcortolon TC
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology