Pharma company: polaris healthcare
List of polaris healthcare products:
- Napris - Napris information Napris is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Napris's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Napris indications Napris is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal cramps, rheumatoid arthritis,...
- Neogaba - Pharmacological action Neogaba is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that gabapentin is...
- Nitrosym - Pharmacological action Nitrosym is an hypnotic drug from benzodiazepines group. This medication has a marked sedative effect, anxiolytic, sedative, anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors. Nitrosym increases the depth and duration of sleep. Sleep usually occurs in 20-40 minutes...
- Omeris - Pharmacological action Omeris is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeris has a bactericidal effect on...
- Pocital - Pharmacological action Pocital is an antidepressant. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin in the synapses of neurons of the CNS. Citalopram lacks or has a very weak ability to bind to histamine, m-choline- and adrenoreceptors. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration C max of citalopram in plasma is achieved within 2-4 hours. The oral bioavailability is about 80%. Changes in plasma concentrations of citalopram are linear....
- Pocital-S - Pharmacological action Pocital-S is an antidepressant. This medication selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft, prolongs and enhances the action of serotonin on postsynaptic receptors. Escitalopram practically does not bind to serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (D1 and D2) receptors, alpha-adrenergic-, m-cholinergic receptors, with benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Antidepressant effect of this drug is usually...
- Polanz - Polanz information This medication is a well-known drug used for the corrective treatment of neuro-psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia. Polanz is also used for correcting mental disorders like acute mania or bipolar disorder, to be specific. This drug can also be coupled up with both divalproex and lithium, for combination therapy. Polanz is a nascent member of the anti-psychotic group of drugs that affects the human psyche. Already an established choice of physicians and sufferers,...
- Polaxim - Polaxim information Polaxim is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Polaxim indications Polaxim is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Polaxim may also be recommended...
- Polcetam - Pharmacological action Polcetam is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Polcetam has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain. Piracetam...
- Queticare - Pharmacological action Queticare is an antipsychotic (neuroleptic) drug. This medication exhibits a high affinity for serotonin 5HT2-receptors compared with dopamine D1- and D2-receptors in the brain. Also quetiapine has a high affinity for histamine and alpha1-receptors and a less pronounced - to the alpha2-receptors. This drug has no affinity for the m-cholinergic receptors and benzodiazepine receptors. Quetiapine in the dose effectively blocking dopamine D2-receptors causing only weak...
- Restalin - Pharmacological action Restalin (with the generic name of Sertraline) belongs to the groups of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These selective serotonin reuptake drugs influence chemical imbalance in the brain responsible for depression, panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and others. Why is Sertraline prescribed? Restalin is indicated for the treatment of: depression panic anxiety disorders obsessive compulsive disorder PSTD or post traumatic stress...
- Rispam - Pharmacological action Rispam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear, anxiety...
- Tryptacare - Pharmacological action Tryptacare is an antidepressant tricyclic group of compounds derived dibenzocycloheptadiene. The mechanism of antidepressant action is associated with an increased concentration of norepinephrine in the synapses and / or serotonin in the central nervous system depression due to reverse neuronal capture of these mediators. When anxiety and depressive states this medication reduces anxiety, agitation and depressive symptoms. Also this drug has some analgesic effect,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology