Pharma company: pharmstandard-ufavita
List of pharmstandard-ufavita products:
- Acetylsalicylic Acid - Pharmacological action Acetylsalicylic Acid is a NSAIDs. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect, and inhibits platelet aggregation. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid which is a precursor of prostaglandins which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Reduction of prostaglandins (mainly E1) in the thermoregulation center leads to a decrease in body...
- Ascorbic Acid - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Ascorbic Acid participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic...
- Ascorbic Acid with Glucose
- Atenolol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Betamethasone - Betamethasone information Betamethasone is in a class of drugs called steroids. The medicine reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response. It is used to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids. It is also used to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease. Betamethasone warnings If there is a serious bacterial, viral, or fungal...
- Calcium Chloride - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION 1 Gram (100 mg/mL) Represents 27 mg (1.4 mEq) Ca ++ /mL Ansyr™ Plastic Syringe A...
- Citramon P
- Complivit Calcium D3
- Complivit Mama for Pregnant and Nursing Women
- Cyanocobalamin - FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION : Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. INDICATIONS For use as a supplemental nutritive source of vitamin B 12 in cattle, horses, swine, sheep, dogs...
- Diclofenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Dimedrol - Pharmacological action Diphenhydramine Xepa-Soul Pattinson is a blocker of histamine H1-receptors. It has antiallergic activity, has a local anesthetic, antispasmodic and mild ganglion blocking action. When Diphenhydramine Xepa-Soul Pattinson administered orally diphenhydramine has a sedative and hypnotic effects, has a moderate antiemetic effect and has a central holinoliticheskoy activity. When applied externally it has antiallergic effect. Pharmacokinetics Diphenhydramine...
- Furosemide - Pharmacological action Furosemide is a loop diuretic. This medication violates the reabsorption of sodium and chlorine in the large segment of the ascending loop of Henle. Due to increasing separation of sodium ions occurs secondary (indirect osmotically bound water) increased excretion of water and increased secretion of potassium ions in the distal renal tubule. Simultaneously increased excretion of calcium and magnesium ions. Furosemide has secondary effects caused by the release of...
- Gentamicin - Gentamicin Sulfate Solution 100 mg/mL Gentamicin Sterile Multiple Dose Vial For Use in Horses Only For intra-uterine use in horses only. CAUTION : Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. ...
- Lidocaine - Pharmacological action Lidocaine is an antiarrhythmic agent of class IB, local anesthetic, a derivative of acetanilide. This medication has membrane stabilizing activity. Lidocaine causes a blockade of sodium channels of excitable membranes of neurons and the membrane of cardiomyocytes. This drug reduces the duration of the action potential and effective refractory period in Purkinje fibers, inhibits their automaticity. In this case, lidocaine inhibits electrical activity in depolarized,...
- Magnelis B6
- Papaverine - An alkaloid found in opium but not closely related to the other opium alkaloids in its structure or pharmacological actions. It is a direct-acting smooth muscle relaxant used in the treatment of impotence and as a vasodilator, especially for cerebral vasodilation. The mechanism of its pharmacological actions is not clear, but it apparently can inhibit phosphodiesterases and it may have direct actions on calcium channels. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of impotence and vasospasms....
- Paracetamol - Pharmacological action Paracetamol is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Paracetamol prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Pentoxifylline - Rx only DESCRIPTION Pentoxil ® (Pentoxifylline Extended-release Tablets, USP) for oral administration contain 400 mg of the active drug and the following inactive ingredients: D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose USP, magnesium stearate NF, polyethylene glycol NF, polysorbate 80 NF, povidone USP, silicon dioxide NF and titanium dioxide USP, in an extended-release formulation. Pentoxifylline is a tri-substituted xanthine derivative...
- Pyridoxine - Pyridoxine is the 4-methanol form of vitamin B6 and is converted to pyridoxal 5-phosphate in the body. Pyridoxal 5-phosphate is a coenzyme for synthesis of amino acids, neurotransmitters (serotonin, norepinephrine), sphingolipids, aminolevulinic acid. Although pyridoxine and vitamin B6 are still frequently used as synonyms, especially by medical researchers, this practice is erroneous and sometimes misleading. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin B6 deficiency and for the...
- Sodium Chloride - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Sodium Thiosulfate - 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE Sodium thiosulfate is indicated for sequential use with sodium nitrite for treatment of acute cyanide poisoning that is judged to be life-threatening. ( 1 ) Use with caution if the diagnosis of cyanide poisoning is uncertain. ( 1 ) SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION 1.1 Indication ...
- Thiamine - Thiamine or thiamin, also known as vitamin B1, is a colorless compound with the chemical formula C12H17N4OS. It is soluble in water and insoluble in alcohol. Thiamine decomposes if heated. Thiamine was first discovered by Umetaro Suzuki in Japan when researching how rice bran cured patients of Beriberi. Thiamine plays a key role in intracellular glucose metabolism and it is thought that thiamine inhibits the effect of glucose and insulin on arterial smooth muscle cell proliferation. Thiamine...
- Verapamil - A calcium channel blocker that is a class IV anti-arrhythmia agent. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of hypertension, angina, and cluster headache prophylaxis. Verapamil is an L-type calcium channel blocker that also has antiarrythmic activity. The R-enantiomer is more effective at reducing blood pressure compared to the S-enantiomer. However, the S-enantiomer is 20 times more potent than the R-enantiomer at prolonging the PR interval in treating arrhythmias.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology