Pharma company: pharmstandard-tomskchempharm
List of pharmstandard-tomskchempharm products:
- Acetylsalicylic Acid - Pharmacological action Acetylsalicylic Acid is a NSAIDs. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect, and inhibits platelet aggregation. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid which is a precursor of prostaglandins which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Reduction of prostaglandins (mainly E1) in the thermoregulation center leads to a decrease in body...
- Cinnarizin - Pharmacological action Cinnarizine is a calcium channel blocker class IV with a predominant effect on the brain vessels, a derivative of piperazine. This medication improves cerebral, coronary and peripheral circulation. Cinnarizine violates the entrance of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle cells. This drug lowers the tone of arteriolar smooth muscle, decreases the vasoconstrictor response to biogenic substances (epinephrine, norepinephrine, bradykinin). Cinnarizine reduces the...
- Citramon P
- Clophelin - Clonidine information Clonidine is a medicine that is meant to lower the patient's blood pressure. It achieves its purpose as it decreases the levels in which certain chemicals are found in the patient's blood. In this way, the veins and arteries are allowed to widen, enabling the heart to beat regularly. Clonidine indications Clonidine is normally used in the treatment of hypertension (also known as high blood pressure). But Clonidine can also be used for other purposes that have not...
- Coffein Benzoate Sodium
- Metronidazole - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Nitroxoline - Nitroxoline is a urinary antibacterial agent active against susceptible gram-positive and gram-negative organisms commonly found in urinary tract infections. It is a fluorquinolone that is active against bacterial gyrases. Indication: Nitroxoline is an antibiotic agent.
- Papaverine - An alkaloid found in opium but not closely related to the other opium alkaloids in its structure or pharmacological actions. It is a direct-acting smooth muscle relaxant used in the treatment of impotence and as a vasodilator, especially for cerebral vasodilation. The mechanism of its pharmacological actions is not clear, but it apparently can inhibit phosphodiesterases and it may have direct actions on calcium channels. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of impotence and vasospasms....
- Paracetamol - Pharmacological action Paracetamol is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Paracetamol prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Potassium Orotate
- Prednisolone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION For Oral Use in Dogs Only CAUTION Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. DESCRIPTION Prednisolone, like methylprednisolone, is a potent anti-inflammatory steroid. Prednisolone, 11,17,21-trihydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione, is a synthetic dehydrogenated...
- Valerianae Extract
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved