Pharma company: pharmstandard-phytopharm-nn
List of pharmstandard-phytopharm-nn products:
- Camphor Oil
- Camphor Spiritus
- Crataegi Tinctura
- Diclofenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Ethanol - Active Ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 80% Purpose Antiseptic Uses For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin recommended for repeated use ...
- Flutabs - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Ginseng Tinctura
- Hydrogen Peroxide - DirectionsActive Ingredient DIRECTIONS FOR USE PRE-DIPPING: 1. Remove excessive soils from teats prior to application of the teat dip solution. 2. Forestrip milk from each quarter for mastitis detections and to initiate milk let-down. (This procedure may be implemented after application of the teat dip as outlined in step 3.) 3. Apply teat dip with either a teat cup or...
- Lugol Solution with Glycerin
- Menthae Piperitae Tinctura
- Salicylic Oinment - Pharmacological action Salicylic Acid is pharmaceytical active ingredient for topical use. Inhibits the secretion of the sebaceous and sweat glands. At low concentrations it has keratoplastic and in high doses keratolytic effect. Salicylic acid has a weak antimicrobial activity. Why is Salicylic Acid prescribed? Monotherapy with salicylic acid and as part of combination therapies for inflammatory, infectious and other skin lesions, including burns, psoriasis, eczema, dyskeratosis,...
- Salicylic-Zinc Pasta
- Valerianae Tinctura
- Zelenin Drops
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved