Pharma company: pharmstandard-leksredstva
List of pharmstandard-leksredstva products:
- Amident - Pharmacological action Amident is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Amident prescribed? For local use of Amident: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted...
- Anaprilin - Pharmacological action Propranolol is a non-selective beta-blocker. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. The hypotensive effect is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, sympathetic stimulation of peripheral vascular disease, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a value in patients with initial hypersecretion of renin), sensitivity of baroreceptors of the aortic arch (not going to enhance their activity in response...
- Azithrox - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Calcium Gluconate - Dietary Supplement Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Tablet ...
- Citramon P
- Co-Trimoxazole - Pharmacological action Co-Trimoxazole Pharmaniaga is a synthetic antimicrobial drug with broad spectrum bactericidal action. sulfamethoxazole has a bacteriostatic action, which is associated with inhibition of recycling process of PABA and a violation dihydrofolic acid's synthesis in bacterial cells. Trimethoprim inhibits the enzyme that is involved in the metabolism of folic acid converting dihydrofolate to tetrahydrofolate. Thus it is blocked two successive stages of the biosynthesis of...
- Codelac Broncho
- Codelac Phyto
- Dexpanthenol - NDC 54925-064-10 DEXPANTHENOL INJECTION Net Contents: 100 mL FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION: ...
- Diclofenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Dimedrol - Pharmacological action Diphenhydramine Xepa-Soul Pattinson is a blocker of histamine H1-receptors. It has antiallergic activity, has a local anesthetic, antispasmodic and mild ganglion blocking action. When Diphenhydramine Xepa-Soul Pattinson administered orally diphenhydramine has a sedative and hypnotic effects, has a moderate antiemetic effect and has a central holinoliticheskoy activity. When applied externally it has antiallergic effect. Pharmacokinetics Diphenhydramine...
- Flucostat - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Gastrozol - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Hydrochlorothiazide - Hydrochlorothiazide information Hydrochlorothiazide is an antihypertensive, diuretic drug that acts on the electrolyte reabsorption in the renal tubular mechanism increasing the excretion of chloride and sodium in equivalent amounts. The exact mechanism of its antihypertensive action is not known at this time. Hydrochlorothiazide indications Hydrochlorothiazide is typically employed for the treatment of patients suffering from hypertension, either as monotherapy or in combination with...
- Influnorm Lemon
- Influnorm Orange
- Influnorm Raspberry
- Maxicold Lemon
- Maxicold Orange
- Maxicold Raspberry
- Metronidazole - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Naproxen - Naproxen information Naproxen is an anti-inflammatory non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medicine. Naproxen Pascual Laboratories's actions help reduce the chemicals found in the patient's organism that are usually responsible for the triggering of inflammation and pain. Naproxen indications Naproxen is a drug normally prescribed in the treatment of pain, stiffness or inflammation that are usually triggered by medical disorders such as Gout, Osteoarthritis, menstruation abdominal...
- Nitroglycerin - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx DESCRIPTION: Molecular Structure Structural Formula SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Molecular Structure ...
- Ofloxacin - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Oxymetazoline - A direct acting sympathomimetic used as a vasoconstrictor to relieve nasal congestion. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p1251) Indication: For treatment of nasal congestion and redness associated with minor irritations of the eye Oxymetazoline a adrenergic alpha-agonists, direct acting sympathomimetic used as a vasoconstrictor to relieve nasal congestion The sympathomimetic action of oxymetazoline constricts the smaller arterioles of the nasal passages, producing a prolonged...
- Panthenol - Active ingredients Panthenol (0.5%) Purpose Hair treatment Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Warnings For external use only ...
- Paracetamol - Pharmacological action Paracetamol is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Paracetamol prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Paracetamol Children - Pharmacological action Paracetamol Children Pharmstandard-Leksredstva is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Paracetamol Children Pharmstandard-Leksredstva prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache,...
- Pentoxifylline - Rx only DESCRIPTION Pentoxil ® (Pentoxifylline Extended-release Tablets, USP) for oral administration contain 400 mg of the active drug and the following inactive ingredients: D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose USP, magnesium stearate NF, polyethylene glycol NF, polysorbate 80 NF, povidone USP, silicon dioxide NF and titanium dioxide USP, in an extended-release formulation. Pentoxifylline is a tri-substituted xanthine derivative...
- Phenobarbital - WARNING: MAY BE HABIT-FORMING DESCRIPTION The barbiturates are nonselective central nervous system (CNS) depressants that are primarily used as sedative-hypnotics. In subhypnotic doses, they are also used as anticonvulsants. The barbiturates and their sodium salts are subject to control under the Federal Controlled Substances Act. Phenobarbital is a...
- Piperazine - PACKAGE CONTENTS: Blister of 12 capsules ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Each capsule contains 140 mg Piperazine (as Citrate) PURPOSE: For the removal of large roundworms, Toxocara canis and Toxacaris leonina , in...
- Renipril HT
- Renipril Plus
- Simvastatin - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Sulfadimethoxine - SulfaMed™ (sulfadimethoxine) Injection INJECTION 40% ANTIBACTERIAL Each mL contains 400 mg sulfadimethoxine. Cattle : For the...
- Validol with Glucose
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology