Pharma company: pharmavite
List of pharmavite products:
- B Complex with Vitamin C
- B Complex with Vitamin C with Non-Med Yeast and Liver
- Balance ACE
- Balanced B - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- Balanced B-100 Timed Release
- Balanced B-50 B Complex Vitamins
- Balanced B-50 B-Complex Vitamins, Timed Release
- Balanced B-Complex Vit + Vitamin C and E
- C T Aspirin Codeine and Caffeine
- Calburst Calcium with Vitamin D
- Calcium Citrate; Vitamin D
- Calcium; Magnesium
- Calcium; Magnesium Dolomite
- Calcium; Magnesium; Zinc
- Calcium; Vitamin D
- Chelated Zinc
- Chewable Adult Multivitamins with Minerals
- Chewable Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Childrens Chewable Multiple Vitamins
- CoQ10 with E
- Cod Liver Oil
- Daily Balance
- Dairy Digestive Aid
- EFA Steri Opt 0.48% - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Essential 50+ - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Essential Balance
- Evening Primrose Oil; Vitamin E
- Eye Eze
- Ferrous Sulfate - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Supplemental Facts Active ingredient (in each 5 mL) (one teaspoonful) Ferrous Sulfate 220 mg (equivalent to 44 mg of elemental Iron) Purpose Iron Supplement ...
- Folic Acid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only DESCRIPTION: Folic Acid Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of sodium folate (prepared by the addition of sodium hydroxide to folic acid) in Water for Injection intended for intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) or subcutaneous (SC) use. Folic Acid is a complex organic compound present in liver, yeast and other substances, which...
- Forte Complete
- Good Health Formula
- Halibut Liver Oil
- Isoniazid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rev. 02/11 Rx Only WARNING Severe and sometimes fatal hepatitis associated with isoniazid therapy has been reported and may occur or may develop even after many months of treatment. The risk of developing hepatitis is age related. Approximate case rates by age are: less than 1 per 1,000 for persons under 20 years of age, 3 per 1...
- Mega Balance
- Meprobamate - C-IV DESCRIPTION Meprobamate is a white powder with a characteristic odor and a bitter taste. It is slightly soluble in water, freely soluble in acetone and alcohol, and sparingly soluble in ether. The structural formula of meprobamate is: ...
- Multiple Vitamins - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
- Multiple Vitamins, Iron
- Niacin - DESCRIPTION Niacin or nicotinic acid, a water-soluble B-complex vitamin and antihyperlipidemic agent, is 3-pyridinecarboxylic acid. It is a white, crystalline powder, sparingly soluble in water. It has the following structural formula: Each NIACOR ® Tablet, for oral administration, contains 500 mg of nicotinic acid. In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, hydrogenated...
- Potassium Gluconate - VETone ® RenaPlus™ Tablets Potassium Gluconate For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children. ...
- Prednisone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only DESCRIPTION Prednisone Tablets USP are available for oral administration containing either 1 mg, 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg or 50 mg of prednisone USP. Each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate and stearic acid (1 mg, 2.5 mg, and 5 mg only). ...
- Quinidine - An optical isomer of quinine, extracted from the bark of the Cinchona tree and similar plant species. This alkaloid dampens the excitability of cardiac and skeletal muscles by blocking sodium and potassium currents across cellular membranes. It prolongs cellular action potential, and decreases automaticity. Quinidine also blocks muscarinic and alpha-adrenergic neurotransmission. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of ventricular pre-excitation and cardiac dysrhythmias Quinidine, a hydantoin...
- Regular Formula
- Reserpine - An alkaloid found in the roots of Rauwolfia serpentina and R. vomitoria. Reserpine inhibits the uptake of norepinephrine into storage vesicles resulting in depletion of catecholamines and serotonin from central and peripheral axon terminals. It has been used as an antihypertensive and an antipsychotic as well as a research tool, but its adverse effects limit its clinical use. [PubChem] Indication: Foe the treatment of hypertension Reserpine is an adrenergic blocking agent used to treat mild to...
- Selenium - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only TRACE ELEMENT ADDITIVE FOR IV USE AFTER DILUTION DESCRIPTION Selenium Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for use as an additive to solutions for Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). Each mL contains...
- Senior Formula
- Sibergin B
- Stress B Complex, C, E
- Stress B Complex, C, E, Iron
- Stress B Complex, C, E, Zinc, Copper
- Super Forte Complete
- Vitamin A - Retinol and derivatives of retinol that play an essential role in metabolic functioning of the retina, the growth of and differentiation of epithelial tissue, the growth of bone, reproduction, and the immune response. Dietary vitamin A is derived from a variety of carotenoids found in plants. It is enriched in the liver, egg yolks, and the fat component of dairy products. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is effective for the treatment of Vitamin A...
- Vitamin A Natural Source
- Vitamin B12 - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Vitamin E Natural Source
- Vitamin E Water Solubilized
- Vitamin E with Non-Medical Odorless Garlic
- Vitamins A, C; E
- Zinc - Dear Healthcare Provider Letter Laboratoire AGUETTANT 1 Rue Alexander Fleming 69007 LYON - FRANCE IMPORTANT DRUG INFORMATION ZINC INJECTION AVAILABILITY July 23, 2013 Subject: Temporary importation of...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology