Pharma company: pharmatech healthcare
List of pharmatech healthcare products:
- Alto Gel
- Alto P
- Azitrin - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azitrin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Diplonim Plus
- Levospan - Levospan information Levospan is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levospan indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levospan works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levospan warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levospan may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levospan medication without consulting first...
- Menoxy-N - Pharmacological action Menoxy-N is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- Ofspan - Pharmacological action Ofspan is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Ofspan OZ
- Ofspan TZ
- Orthodac Gel
- Orthodac MR
- Orthodac Tablets
- Rabespan DSR
- Sinact 3
- Sinact CS
- Sinact DM
- Xiotac - Xiotac information Xiotac is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Xiotac indications Xiotac is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Xiotac may also be recommended in...
- Xiotac P
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology