Pharma company: pharmacore labs
List of pharmacore labs products:
- Alopros - Pharmacological action Alopros is an inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase - an enzyme that converts testosterone into a more active dihydrotestosterone. Decreases the amount of dihydrotestosterone in the blood and prostate tissue. Inhibits the stimulatory effect of dihydrotestosterone on the development of prostate adenoma. Finasteride reduces the size of enlarged prostate, improves urine flow and reduce symptoms associated with benign prostatic hypertrophy. May be required several months of...
- Candipar - Pharmacological action Candipar is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Doxicor - Pharmacological action Doxicor is an semisynthetic tetracycline group's antibiotic of broad-spectrum. This medication has bacteriostatic action due to suppression of protein synthesis of pathogens. It active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae), Bacillus anthracis, Listeria monocytogenes; anaerobic bacteria: Clostridium spp. Doxycycline is also active against aerobic...
- Elopro - Elopro information Elopro (also known as Clobevate, Cormax, Cormax Scalp Application, Embeline, Olux, and Temovate) is a strong corticosteroid, used to treat a variety of skin conditions such as dermatitis, allergies, rashes and eczema. Elopro indications Clobetasol is a popular medicine that is generally prescribed in the treatment of the patients with skin diseases in order to reduce the itching, redness and swelling of the affected parts of the body. Elopro is meant only for...
- Eminox - Pharmacological action Eminox is a drugs for the treatment of hair loss. This medication has a stimulating effect on hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). The appearance of signs of hair growth observed after 4 months or more of taking the drug 2 times / day. The beginning and the severity of the effect may vary in different patients. After the abolition of minoxidil new hair growth stops, and after 3-4 months may restore the original appearance. ...
- Eqinon Forte
- Palovir - Pharmacological action Palovir is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against Herpes...
- Reticor - Reticor information Reticor is a topical form of vitamin A. This vitamin is known for its ability to help the skin gradually renew itself. This medicine is mostly used in the treatment of acne, but it is sometimes prescribed to reduce the appearance of mottled skin discoloration and fine wrinkles (to make the patient's facial skin from rough to smooth and silky). Reticor indications Reticor is a popular topical form of vitamin A that has proven itself to be highly effective in the...
- Zinc - Dear Healthcare Provider Letter Laboratoire AGUETTANT 1 Rue Alexander Fleming 69007 LYON - FRANCE IMPORTANT DRUG INFORMATION ZINC INJECTION AVAILABILITY July 23, 2013 Subject: Temporary importation of...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology