Pharma company: pharma investi de chile
List of pharma investi de chile products:
- Adisar - Pharmacological action Adisar is an drug for the treatment of central action obesity. The mechanism of action is due to selective inhibition of serotonin reuptake of norepinephrine and, to a lesser extent, of dopamine. This medication accelerates the onset and prolong satiety, which leads to a decrease in food consumption. It increases energy expenditure by stimulating thermogenesis mediated by activation of beta3-adrenergic receptors. Acts on both sides of the balance of energy and helps...
- Cheltin FC
- Glaucotensil T
- Glaucotensil, Chile
- Goval - Risperidone information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risperidone helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risperidone can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risperidone warnings ...
- Lanzopral MD
- Lotrial D
- Mailen Jarabe
- Nefersil B
- Nefersil Fast
- Poenflox - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Poentobral Plus
- Prograf - Tacrolimus belongs to the class of medications called immunosuppressants . It is used to prevent or treat the body's rejection of an allogeneic (from a donor) transplanted kidney, liver, or heart. It may also be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when the usual therapies have failed to work. Tacrolimus works by lowering the activity of white blood cells in the body (the cells that attack substances foreign to the body). Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other...
- Sesaren XR
- Vasotenal - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Viread - Tenofovir belongs to the family of medications called antiretrovirals. It is used with other medications to treat the infection caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). HIV is the virus responsible for acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS). Tenofovir is one of a type of antiretroviral medications called nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NtRTIs). Reverse transcriptase is a part of HIV required to infect cells and make more virus. Tenofovir prevents reverse...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved