Pharma company: pfeiffer company
List of pfeiffer company products:
- Adprin-B - Pharmacological action Adprin-B is a NSAIDs. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect, and inhibits platelet aggregation. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid which is a precursor of prostaglandins which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Reduction of prostaglandins (mainly E1) in the thermoregulation center leads to a decrease in body temperature due to...
- AllerMax - Pharmacological action AllerMax is a blocker of histamine H1-receptors. It has antiallergic activity, has a local anesthetic, antispasmodic and mild ganglion blocking action. When AllerMax administered orally diphenhydramine has a sedative and hypnotic effects, has a moderate antiemetic effect and has a central holinoliticheskoy activity. When applied externally it has antiallergic effect. Pharmacokinetics AllerMax is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Bioavailability...
- Baridium - This medication is used to relieve symptoms caused by irritation of the urinary tract such as pain, burning, and the feeling of needing to urinate urgently or frequently. This drug does not treat the cause of the urinary irritation, but it can help relieve the symptoms while other treatments take effect. Phenazopyridine is a dye that works as a painkiller to soothe the lining of the urinary tract.
- Boyol Salve
- Dermtex HC - Pharmacological action Hydrocortisone is a glucocorticosteroid. Hydrocortisone inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release....
- Dermtex HC with Aloe
- Dri / Ear
- Duramist Plus - This medication is used for temporary relief of congestion in the nose caused by various conditions including the common cold , sinusitis , hay fever, and allergies . It works by narrowing the blood vessels in the nose area, reducing swelling and congestion. OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in...
- Duramist Plus Up to 12 Hour Nasal Decongestant Spray
- Kaodene Non-Narcotic
- Kolephrin DM - This combination medication is used to temporarily treat symptoms caused by the common cold , flu , allergies , or other breathing illnesses (such as sinusitis , bronchitis ). Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant that affects a certain part of the brain , reducing the urge to cough. Decongestants help relieve stuffy nose and ear congestion symptoms. Acetaminophen (APAP) is a non- aspirin pain reliever and fever reducer. Antihistamines help relieve watery eyes, itchy...
- Kolephrin GG / DM
- Kophane Cough and Cold Formula
- Mollifene - This medication is used to treat earwax buildup. It helps to soften, loosen, and remove the earwax. Too much earwax can block the ear canal and reduce hearing. This medication releases oxygen and starts to foam when it comes in contact with the skin . The foaming helps break up and remove the earwax. Consult your doctor before using this product in children younger than 12 years.
- Optigene - Tetrahydrozoline is a decongestant used to relieve redness in the eyes caused by minor eye irritations (e.g., smog, swimming , dust, or smoke). It belongs to a class of drugs known as sympathomimetic amines. It works by temporarily narrowing the blood vessels in the eye. Some brands of tetrahydrozoline eye drops may contain lubricants. Lubricants help protect the eyes from more irritation and dryness.
- Optigene 3 - Tetrahydrozoline is a decongestant used to relieve redness in the eyes caused by minor eye irritations (e.g., smog, swimming , dust, or smoke). It belongs to a class of drugs known as sympathomimetic amines. It works by temporarily narrowing the blood vessels in the eye. Some brands of tetrahydrozoline eye drops may contain lubricants. Lubricants help protect the eyes from more irritation and dryness.
- Pfeiffer's Allergy
- Pfeiffer's Cold Sore
- Rectagene II
- Rectagene Medicated Rectal Balm
- Rid-a-Pain - Benzocaine is used short term to relieve pain from minor mouth problems (such as toothache, canker sores , sore gums/throat, mouth/gum injury). It is a local anesthetic that works by numbing the painful area. Do not use this product for children younger than 2 years unless directed by your doctor. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Rid-a-Pain HP
- Rid-a-Pain with Codeine
- Tisit Blue Gel
- Tisit Liquid
- Tisit Shampoo
- Tri-Nefrin Extra Strength
- Tricodene Cough and Cold
- Tricodene Forte - This combination medication is used to treat symptoms caused by the common cold , flu , allergies , hay fever, or other breathing illnesses (e.g., sinusitis , bronchitis ). Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant that affects a certain part of the brain (cough center), reducing the urge to cough. Decongestants help relieve stuffy nose symptoms. Antihistamines relieve watery eyes , itchy eyes/nose/throat, runny nose, and sneezing. Cough-and-cold products have not been shown to be...
- Tricodene NN
- Tricodene Pediatric Cough and Cold
- Tricodene sugar free
- Twilite - Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy , hay fever, and the common cold . These symptoms include rash , itching , watery eyes , itchy eyes/nose/throat, cough, runny nose, and sneezing. It is also used to prevent and treat nausea , vomiting and dizziness caused by motion sickness. Diphenhydramine can also be used to help you relax and fall asleep. This medication works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an ...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology