Pharma company: penn pharmaceuticals
List of penn pharmaceuticals products:
- Ainedif - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Augmentin - Amoxicillin /clavulanic acid is a combination penicillin -type antibiotic used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections . It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (such as common cold , flu ). Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
- Nifostin - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Rybarvin Inhalant
- Tacardia D
- Thalidomide Pharmion Hard
- Timezol - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Vastina - Pharmacological action Atorvastatin is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology