Pharma company: partnar animal health
List of partnar animal health products:
- ASA - Pharmacological action ASA is a NSAIDs. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect, and inhibits platelet aggregation. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid which is a precursor of prostaglandins which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Reduction of prostaglandins (mainly E1) in the thermoregulation center leads to a decrease in body temperature due to...
- Chlorhexidine - Pharmacological action Chlorhexidine is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Chlorhexidine prescribed? For local use of Chlorhexidine Pharmaniaga: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention...
- Chlorhexidine Antiseptic Hand Wash
- Kaolin Pectin - Kaolin Pectin Suspension Anti-Diarrheal Liquid For Animal Use Only Keep Out of Reach of Children NET CONTENTS: 1 GALLON (3.785L) ASPEN VETERINARY RESOURCES, Ltd. ...
- Nitrofurazone Soluble Dressing
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology