Pharma company: parenteral drugs india
List of parenteral drugs india products:
- Ceftiwin - Ceftiwin information Ceftiwin is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Ceftiwin indications Ceftiwin is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Ceftiwin may also be...
- Cigram - Pharmacological action Cigram is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Cigram is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Ciprodex - This medication is a combination product that contains two medications: ciprofloxacin and dexamethasone. Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic that belongs to the family of medications known as fluoroquinolones. It is used for the treatment of infections caused by certain bacteria. Dexamethasone belongs to a family of medications known as corticosteroids. Corticosteroids reduce inflammation. Ciprofloxacin - dexamethasone ear drops are used to treat bacterial middle ear infections in children...
- Ciprodex IV
- Dextrose 5% with NaCl 0.45%
- Dextrose 5% with Normal Saline
- Glycine - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION NONELECTROLYTE IRRIGATING FLUID FOR TRANSURETHRAL SURGICAL PROCEDURES. For Urologic Irrigation Only; Not For Injection By Usual Parenteral Routes ...
- Ocusone - Ocusone information Ocusone is in a class of drugs called steroids. The medicine reduces swelling and decreases the body's immune response. It is used to treat endocrine (hormonal) disorders when the body does not produce enough of its own steroids. It is also used to treat many immune and allergic disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, asthma, ulcerative colitis, and Crohn's disease. Ocusone warnings If there is a serious bacterial, viral, or fungal infection, this medication...
- PD Rox
- PD Tab
- PD-Mox - Pharmacological action PD-Mox is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms producing...
- PD-Mox Plus
- PD-Nor E / E
- Ringer Lactate
- Tinipidi IV
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology