Pharma company: panpharma laboratoire
List of panpharma laboratoire products:
- Cefamandole - Cefamandole (INN, also known as cephamandole) is a broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic. The clinically used form of cefamandole is the formate ester cefamandole nafate, a prodrug which is administered parenterally. Cefamandole is no longer available in the United States. Indication: For the treatment of serious infections caused by susceptible strains of microorganisms. Cefamandole is a broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic. The clinically used form of cefamandole is the formate ester...
- Cefotaxime - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx ONLY PHARMACY BULK PACKAGE – NOT FOR DIRECT INFUSION To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Cefotaxime for Injection, USP...
- Clozapine - • Warnings and Precautions, Falls ( 5.4 ) Hepatotoxicity ( 5.12 ) 02/2017 WARNING: SEVERE NEUTROPENIA; ORTHOSTATIC HYPOTENSION, BRADYCARDIA, AND SYNCOPE; SEIZURE; MYOCARDITIS AND CARDIOMYOPATHY; INCREASED MORTALITY IN ELDERLY PATIENTS WITH DEMENTIA-RELATED...
- Dobutamine - A beta-2 agonist catecholamine that has cardiac stimulant action without evoking vasoconstriction or tachycardia. It is proposed as a cardiotonic after myocardial infarction or open heart surgery. [PubChem] Indication: For inotropic support in the short- term treatment of patients with cardiac decompensation due to depressed contractility resulting either from organic heart disease or from cardiac surgical procedures Dobutamine is a direct-acting inotropic agent whose primary activity results...
- Heparine Sodique
- Ketamine - A cyclohexanone derivative used for induction of anesthesia. Its mechanism of action is not well understood, but ketamine can block NMDA receptors (receptors, N-methyl-D-aspartate) and may interact with sigma receptors. [PubChem] Indication: For use as the sole anesthetic agent for diagnostic and surgical procedures that do not require skeletal muscle relaxation. Ketamine is a rapid-acting general anesthetic producing an anesthetic state characterized by profound analgesia, normal...
- Penicilline G
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved