Pharma company: panpharma
List of panpharma products:
- Amoxicilline; Acide Clavulanique
- Amoxicilline; Acide Clavulanique Adultes
- Amoxicilline; Acide Clavulanique Enfants
- Amoxicilline; Acide Clavulanique Nourrissons
- Ceftazidime - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION TAZICEF ® brand of ceftazidime for injection, USP PRESCRIBING INFORMATION ...
- Fentanyl - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION For Topical Application in Dogs Only Opioid Analgesic NOT FOR INJECTION 50 mg/mL (500 mg/10 mL) CAUTION: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed...
- Fluconazole - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Gentamicin - Gentamicin Sulfate Solution 100 mg/mL Gentamicin Sterile Multiple Dose Vial For Use in Horses Only For intra-uterine use in horses only. CAUTION : Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. ...
- Heparin - Unfractionated heparin (UH) is a heterogenous preparation of anionic, sulfated glycosaminoglycan polymers with weights ranging from 3000 to 30,000 Da. It is a naturally occurring anticoagulant released from mast cells. It binds reversibly to antithrombin III (ATIII) and greatly accelerates the rate at which ATIII inactivates coagulation enzymes thrombin (factor IIa) and factor Xa. UH is different from low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) in the following ways: the average molecular weight of...
- Midazolam - A short-acting hypnotic-sedative drug with anxiolytic and amnestic properties. It is used in dentistry, cardiac surgery, endoscopic procedures, as preanesthetic medication, and as an adjunct to local anesthesia. The short duration and cardiorespiratory stability makes it useful in poor-risk, elderly, and cardiac patients. It is water-soluble at pH less than 4 and lipid-soluble at physiological pH. [PubChem] Midazolam is a schedule IV drug in the United States. Indication: For use as a sedative...
- Paracetamol - Pharmacological action Paracetamol is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Paracetamol prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Risperidone - Risperidone information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risperidone helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risperidone can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risperidone warnings ...
- Sufentanil - An opioid analgesic that is used as an adjunct in anesthesia, in balanced anesthesia, and as a primary anesthetic agent. [PubChem] Indication: Used as an analgesic adjunct in anesthesia and as a primary anesthetic drug in procedures requiring assisted ventilation and in the relief of pain. Sufentanil is a synthetic opioid analgesic. Sufentanil interacts predominately with the opioid mu-receptor. These mu-binding sites are discretely distributed in the human brain, spinal cord, and other tissues...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology