Pharma company: panalab laboratorios
List of panalab laboratorios products:
- Aeroseb Shampoo
- Aeroseb Soap
- Bentophyto Powder
- Duo Clindacin
- HPB - This combination product is used to treat symptoms caused by the common cold , flu , allergies , hay fever, or other breathing illnesses (e.g., sinusitis , bronchitis ). Decongestants help relieve stuffy nose symptoms. This product also contains a narcotic cough suppressant ( antitussive ) that affects a certain part of the brain , reducing the urge to cough. Antihistamines relieve watery eyes , itchy eyes/nose/throat, runny nose, and sneezing. Cough-and-cold products have not been...
- Permitil - This medication is used to treat symptoms of a certain type of mental/mood condition ( schizophrenia ). Fluphenazine belongs to a class of medications called phenothiazines and is also referred to as a neuroleptic. It works by affecting the balance of natural chemicals (neurotransmitters) in the brain . Some of the benefits of continued use of this medication include reduced episodes of hallucinations, delusions, or bizarre behaviors that occur in patients with schizophrenia. This medication...
- Ponaris - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Radicacine - Celecoxib information Celecoxib is a NSAIDs medicine (Non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug). As a NSAID drug, Celecoxib fights against inflammation, pain or swelling by reducing the amount of substances that cause them. Celecoxib indications This medication is usually prescribed to patients who suffer from Stiffness, pain or inflammation which may accompany Osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Celecoxib helps ease these symptoms while also decreasing the amount of polyps from your...
- Repligen - Pharmacological action Repligen is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that gabapentin is...
- Retemicon - Oxybutynin information This medication is used to relieve urinary and bladder difficulties, including frequent urination and inability to control urination. Oxybutynin also helps to decrease muscle spasms of the bladder. Oxybutynin warnings Before taking oxybutynin, tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to this medicine or any other drugs. Also tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and non prescription medications you are taking, especially diuretics ("water...
- Sebulex - This medication is used to treat dandruff and other scalp conditions (e.g., itching , scaling, flaking). Salicylic acid and sulfur are known as keratolytic agents. This type of drug causes the skin to shed dead cells from its top layer by increasing the amount of moisture in the skin and dissolving the substance that makes the cells clump together. This effect makes it easier to shed the skin cells, softens the top layer of skin, and decreases scaling and dryness. Salicylic acid belongs...
- Valcatil Plus
- Vectocilina - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology