Pharma company: panacea biotec
List of panacea biotec products:
- Betaglim M
- Betapride - Pharmacological action Betapride is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Enivac HB
- Livo Luk
- Madam - Pharmacological action Citalopram is an antidepressant. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin in the synapses of neurons of the CNS. Citalopram lacks or has a very weak ability to bind to histamine, m-choline- and adrenoreceptors. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration C max of citalopram in plasma is achieved within 2-4 hours. The oral bioavailability is about 80%. Changes in plasma concentrations of citalopram are...
- Myobid - This medication is used to increase blood flow throughout the body, including the heart and the brain . Papaverine is a vasodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the blood vessels. Papaverine is also an antiarrhythmic medication that treats certain abnormal heartbeats (ventricular arrhythmias). It works by blocking the abnormal electrical activity in the heart so a normal heart beat can return. It may also help the heart beat better by increasing the blood flow to the heart.
- Nimulid MR
- Nimulid Nugel
- Oglo - Pharmacological action Pioglitazone is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Panimun Bioral
- Panium Bioral
- Ranitidine - Pharmacological action Ranitidine is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Rispid - Risperidone information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risperidone helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risperidone can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risperidone warnings ...
- Thank God Ispaghula Husk
- Thank God Pain and Itch Relief
- Toff MD
- Toff Plus Capsules
- Toff Plus Syrup
- Vancorid CP
- Voxin - Voxin information Voxin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Voxin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Voxin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Voxin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Voxin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Voxin medication without consulting first your doctor if you...
- Zomont Theo
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology