Pharma company: pacific healthcare
List of pacific healthcare products:
- Albutein - Albumin belongs to the group of medications known as plasma substitutes . Albumin is made by the liver and is a naturally-occurring protein found in plasma (the fluid that carries blood cells). It helps to transport a number of the body's substances (e.g., bilirubin) via the blood by attaching itself to them. More albumin in the blood helps to increase the volume of the blood in the blood vessels. It does this by helping to draw fluid from the body into the blood vessels. This is...
- Alphanate - This product contains human factor VIII (also called antihemophilic factor ) and von Willebrand factor complex. Factors are proteins normally found in the blood that help the blood to thicken (clot) and stop any bleeding. People with low levels of factor VIII and von Willebrand factor are at risk for bleeding longer after an injury/surgery and for bleeding inside the body (especially into the joints and muscles). This product is used to temporarily replace the missing factors and reduce...
- Butovent - Pharmacological action Albuterol Pharmaceuticals is a beta adrenoagonists with a predominant effect on beta2-adrenergic receptors (localized, particularly in the bronchi, myometrium, blood vessels). This medication prevents and reduces or eliminates bronchospasm, reduces the resistance in the airways, increases the vital capacity. It prevents the release of histamine, slow reacting substance from mast cells and factors chemotaxis of neutrophils. Compared with other drugs of this group has...
- Clenil Compositum
- DG-1 Infant Formula
- DG-2 Milk Supplement
- Decapeptyl CR
- Dysport - There are different types of botulinum toxin products (toxin A and B) with different uses (eye problems, muscle spasms, migraines, cosmetic, overactive bladder ). Different brands of this medication deliver different amounts of medication. Your doctor will choose the correct product for you. Botulinum toxin is used to treat certain eye disorders such as crossed eyes (strabismus) and uncontrolled blinking (blepharospasm), to treat muscle spasms or movement disorders (such as cervical dystonia ...
- Minirin - The tablet form of desmopressin belongs to the class of medications known as antidiuretics . It is a hormone taken by mouth to control excessive urination during the night (bedwetting) . It is also used to treat central diabetes insipidus , a condition where the kidneys are unable to conserve water due to a lack of antidiuretic hormone (ADH). This condition causes frequent urination and thirst. This medication works by acting on the kidneys to reduce the amount of urine they produce. It...
- Minirin DDAVP
- Minirin Melt
- Octostim - Desmopressin injection belongs to 2 classes of medications: antidiuretics and antihemorrhagics . It is used to treat central diabetes insipidus, a condition where the kidneys are unable to conserve water due to a lack of antidiuretic hormone (ADH). This condition causes frequent urination and thirst. For central diabetes insipidus, desmopressin injection works by helping reduce the amount of urine produced by the kidneys. Desmopressin injection is also used to prevent bleeding during...
- Pentasa - 5-aminosalicylic acid (5-ASA or mesalamine) belongs to the group of medications known as anti-inflammatories . It is used to treat mild to moderate ulcerative colitis and mild to moderate Crohn's disease. 5-ASA acts by reducing inflammation in the bowel. Different brands of 5-ASA are designed to act on different places in the gastrointestinal tract (the digestion tube that runs from the mouth to the anus). Ulcerative colitis affects the colon and rectum only, while Crohn's disease affects...
- Profilnine SD - This medication is used to prevent or control bleeding in people with little or no factor IX (due to hemophilia B, Christmas disease). Factor IX is a protein (clotting factor) in the blood that works with other clotting factors to help the blood clot and therefore stop bleeding. People with little or no factor IX are at risk for bleeding longer after an injury/surgery or bleeding suddenly (often in the joints/muscle) without an obvious cause. This medication should not be used to...
- Rino Clenil
- Simtin - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Soyacal - This product is used to provide calories to patients who are getting their nutrition through an injection into the vein. Calories are needed to provide the body with energy so that the body can work properly. This product is also used to provide a certain nutrient (essential fatty acids) to people who do not have enough of it. This product helps to prevent or reverse the signs of this deficiency (e.g., scaly skin , poor growth, poor wound healing).
- Stilz - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology