Pharma company: omega laboratories
List of omega laboratories products:
- Albumin Human Diluent
- Aminophylline - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Aminophylline Injection, USP 25 mg/mL Aminophylline, Dihydrate (Equivalent to 19.7 mg/mL of Anhydrous Theophylline) ...
- Baxedin Pre-Op
- Charac Tol
- Dexamethasone-Omega - Dexamethasone belongs to the group of medications known as corticosteroids . It may be used to treat a wide variety of conditions. It can be used to replace cortisone in people who are deficient in cortisone. It can also be used to treat a number of other conditions, including respiratory diseases (such as asthma), skin diseases, severe allergies, certain eye diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, certain blood disorders, and certain types of cancer. In all of these...
- Diluent Sterile
- Famotidine Omega - Famotidine belongs to a class of medications called H 2 -antagonists . It is used to treat stomach and duodenal (intestinal) ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), and conditions where too much stomach acid is secreted, such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. It works by reducing the amount of acid secreted by the stomach. The over-the-counter form of famotidine is used to treat conditions where a reduction of stomach acid is needed, such as acid indigestion, heartburn, or sour...
- Famotidine Omega preservative free
- Fluconazole Omega - Pharmacological action Fluconazole is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the...
- Fluphenazine Omega - Fluphenazine decanoate belongs to the family of medications known as antipsychotics , more specifically, the phenothiazines. This medication is used to treat schizophrenia. It is thought to work by reducing dopamine (a chemical messenger) in certain areas of the brain. The effects of this medication on symptoms of schizophrenia begin to appear within 48 to 96 hours after being injected. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug...
- Granisetron - 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE Sancuso ® (Granisetron Transdermal System) is indicated for the prevention of nausea and vomiting in patients receiving moderately and/or highly emetogenic chemotherapy regimens of up to 5 consecutive days duration. Sancuso is a serotonin -3 (5-HT3) receptor antagonist indicated for the prevention of nausea and vomiting in patients receiving moderately and/or highly...
- Haloperidol LA Omega
- K-Exit Poudre
- Methacholine - Methacholine acts as a non-selective muscarinic receptor agonist to stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system. It is most commonly used for diagnosing bronchial hyperreactivity, using the bronchial challenge test. Through this test, the drug causes bronchoconstriction and people with pre-existing airway hyperreactivity, such as asthmatics, will react to lower doses of drug. Indication: It is most commonly used for diagnosing bronchial hyperreactivity, using the bronchial challenge test....
- Methocarbamol Omega
- Methylene Blue - WARNING: SEROTONIN SYNDROME WITH CONCOMITANT USE OF SEROTONERGIC DRUGS PROVAYBLUE™ may cause serious or fatal serotonergic syndrome when used in combination with serotonergic drugs. Avoid concomitant use of PROVAYBLUE™ with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), and monoamine oxidase inhibitors ( 5.1 , ...
- Metoclopramide Omega - Metoclopramide belongs to the classes of medications called antiemetics and prokinetics . It is used to improve stomach emptying after surgery or other procedures. It can also be used to prevent nausea after operations and is useful in preventing the nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy. It works by speeding up the rate at which the stomach empties and by blocking nausea triggers in the brain. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other...
- Neostigmine Omega
- Octreotide - Octreotide is the acetate salt of a cyclic octapeptide. It is a long-acting octapeptide with pharmacologic properties mimicking those of the natural hormone somatostatin. Indication: For treatment of acromegaly and reduction of side effects from cancer chemotherapy Octreotide exerts pharmacologic actions similar to the natural hormone, somatostatin. It is an even more potent inhibitor of growth hormone, glucagon, and insulin than somatostatin. Like somatostatin, it also suppresses leuteinizing...
- Ondansetron - Warnings and Precautions, ( 5.3 ) 09/2014 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE ZUPLENZ is a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist indicated for: ...
- Ondansetron preservative free
- Pamidronate - Pamidronic acid (INN) or pamidronate disodium (USAN), marketed as pamidronate disodium pentahydrate under the brand name Aredia, is a bisphosphonate. [Wikipedia] Indication: For the treatment of moderate or severe hypercalcemia associated with malignancy Pamidronate is in a class of drugs called bisphosphonates. Pamidronate reduces breakdown of the bones. Pamidronate is used in the treatment of Paget's disease of bone; to reduce high levels of calcium in the blood associated with malignancy...
- Phenylephrine - Phenylephrine is a sympathomimetic amine that acts predominantly on α-adrenergic receptors. It is mainly used to treat nasal congestion, but may also be useful in treating hypotension and shock, hypotension during spinal anaesthesia, prolongation of spinal anaesthesia, paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, symptomatic relief of external or internal hemorrhoids, and to increase blood pressure as an aid in the diagnosis of heart murmurs. Indication: Phenylephrine is mainly used to treat...
- Potassium Chloride - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION POTASSIUM CHLORIDE EXTENDED RELEASE TABLETS USP 20 mEq K Rx Only DESCRIPTION The Potassium Chloride Extended Release Tablets USP, 20 mEq product is an immediately dispersing extended release oral dosage form of potassium chloride containing 1500 mg...
- Scopolamine - An alkaloid from Solanaceae, especially Datura metel L. and Scopola carniolica. Scopolamine and its quaternary derivatives act as antimuscarinics like atropine, but may have more central nervous system effects. Among the many uses are as an anesthetic premedication, in urinary incontinence, in motion sickness, as an antispasmodic, and as a mydriatic and cycloplegic. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of excessive salivation, colicky abdominal pain, bradycardia, sialorrhoea, diverticulitis,...
- Sodium Acetate - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION PHARMACY BULK PACKAGE — Not for Direct Infusion ...
- Sodium Chloride - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Sodium Chloride Bacteriostatic - Pharmacological action Ions of sodium and chlorine are the major inorganic components of the extracellular fluid, maintaining an appropriate osmotic pressure of blood plasma and extracellular fluid. Isotonic solution of Sodium Chloride fills a deficit of body fluids during dehydration. Hypertonic solution of sodium chloride for IV injection provides a correction of osmotic pressure of extracellular fluid and blood plasma. When applied topically in ophthalmology sodium chloride has...
- Solution Saline Sterile Aux Phosphates
- Stanhexidine; Isopropyl Alcohol
- Sterile Water
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology