Pharma company: olic thailand
List of olic thailand products:
- Activelle - This is a combination medication that contains estradiol and norethindrone acetate. Estradiol belongs to the class of medications called estrogens , while norethindrone acetate belongs to the class of medications known as progestins . This medication is used as an oral hormone replacement therapy to relieve menopausal symptoms and vaginal symptoms associated with menopause. Estrogens and progestins are female hormones. They are produced by the body and are needed for normal female...
- Alaxan PI
- Alprazolam Frx - Pharmacological action Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Aspilets-EC - Pharmacological action Aspilets-EC is a NSAIDs. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect, and inhibits platelet aggregation. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid which is a precursor of prostaglandins which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Reduction of prostaglandins (mainly E1) in the thermoregulation center leads to a decrease in body temperature due...
- Atarax - Hydroxyzine is used to treat itching caused by allergies . It is an antihistamine and works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction . Hydroxyzine may also be used short-term to treat anxiety or to help you feel sleepy/relaxed before and after surgery.
- Balneum Intensiv
- Balneum Intensiv Plus
- Benylin CD
- Biogesic - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Brondil - This medication contains 2 drugs ( dyphylline and guaifenesin ) and is used to treat and prevent wheezing and trouble breathing caused by ongoing lung disease (such as asthma , chronic bronchitis , emphysema ). Dyphylline is similar to theophylline and belongs to a class of drugs known as xanthines. It improves breathing by opening the air passages and decreasing the lungs' response to irritants. Guaifenesin is an expectorant that helps thin and loosen mucus in the lungs, making it...
- Burnol Plus
- Cohistan Expectorant
- Decolgen DE
- Decolgen FX
- Decolgen Plus
- Decolgen Prin
- Enervon-C Caplets
- Innohep - Tinzaparin belongs to the class of medications called low-molecular-weight heparins. Tinzaparin is an antithrombotic and anticoagulant. Antithrombotics and anticoagulants reduce the clotting ability of the blood in order to prevent harmful blood clots from forming in blood vessels. Tinzaparin is used to prevent conditions known as deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism. DVT is associated with the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels in the leg. These blood clots...
- Junifen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Keppra - Levetiracetam information Levetiracetam is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Levetiracetam indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Levetiracetam works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Levetiracetam warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Levetiracetam may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Levetiracetam...
- Nutrilin Drops
- Nutrilin Syrup
- Nutroplex Lysine
- Qinolon - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- ReVia - Naltrexone belongs to a group of medications known as pure opioid antagonists. It is used to help individuals who were previously dependent on drugs of addiction (such as alcohol, or opiate drugs such as methadone and heroin) to remain free from their dependence. Opiate drugs (also known as opioid drugs) and opioids that are naturally part of the body affect certain parts of the brain called opiate receptors. Naltrexone works by binding to these opiate receptors to block the effects...
- Skelan IB - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Sore Mouth Gel
- Strepsils Anaesthetic
- Strepsils Vit C
- Supracortin 3
- Uricad - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Xyzal - Levocetirizine is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes , runny nose, itching eyes/nose, sneezing, hives , and itching. It works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction .
- Zyrtec - Cetirizine is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes , runny nose, itching eyes/nose, sneezing, hives , and itching. It works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction . Cetirizine does not prevent hives or prevent/treat a serious allergic reaction (such as anaphylaxis ). Therefore, if your doctor has prescribed epinephrine to treat allergic reactions, always carry your epinephrine injector...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology