Pharma company: nutristar health products 1987
List of nutristar health products 1987 products:
- B50 B Complex
- Calcium; Magnesium; Zinc
- Childrens Chew Multi Vitamin
- Cod Liver Oil
- Healing Ointment with Vitamin E
- Multi Vitamin, Minerals
- Niacin - DESCRIPTION Niacin or nicotinic acid, a water-soluble B-complex vitamin and antihyperlipidemic agent, is 3-pyridinecarboxylic acid. It is a white, crystalline powder, sparingly soluble in water. It has the following structural formula: Each NIACOR ® Tablet, for oral administration, contains 500 mg of nicotinic acid. In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, hydrogenated...
- Selenium - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only TRACE ELEMENT ADDITIVE FOR IV USE AFTER DILUTION DESCRIPTION Selenium Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for use as an additive to solutions for Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). Each mL contains...
- Super Rub
- Vitamin A and D
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin B12 - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin C Crystals - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic acid,...
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Zinc - Dear Healthcare Provider Letter Laboratoire AGUETTANT 1 Rue Alexander Fleming 69007 LYON - FRANCE IMPORTANT DRUG INFORMATION ZINC INJECTION AVAILABILITY July 23, 2013 Subject: Temporary importation of...
- Zinc Gluconate
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology