Pharma company: nutricorp international
List of nutricorp international products:
- B 100 Complex Timed Release
- B 75 Complex
- B Complex 50 - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- B Complex plus C
- Calcium Citrate; Vitamin D
- Calcium; Magnesium
- Calcium; Magnesium; Vitamin D
- Calcium; Vitamin D
- Chewable Vitamin C - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Children's Chewable with Iron
- Children's Multivitamins
- Children's Multivitamins with Iron
- Cod Liver Oil
- Cod Liver Oil Oleovitamin A and D 20 Min
- Evening Primrose Oil - Evening primrose oil has been used for breast pain (including breast pain related to the menstrual cycle). Evening primrose oil has not been shown to be effective for preventing or treating cancer . If you have cancer or think you may have cancer, consult your doctor. Some herbal/dietary supplement products have been found to contain possibly harmful impurities/additives. Check with your pharmacist for more details about the brand you use. The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety...
- Flax Seed Oil
- Folic Acid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only DESCRIPTION: Folic Acid Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution of sodium folate (prepared by the addition of sodium hydroxide to folic acid) in Water for Injection intended for intramuscular (IM), intravenous (IV) or subcutaneous (SC) use. Folic Acid is a complex organic compound present in liver, yeast and other substances, which...
- Herbal Laxative
- High Potency Multi Vitamins and Minerals
- Multi Vitamins, Minerals Senior
- Multivitamins, Iron, Zinc
- Natural Source Vitamin E
- Osteo Formula
- Prenatal Vitamin and Mineral Formula
- Regular Multivitamins and Minerals
- Selenium - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx Only TRACE ELEMENT ADDITIVE FOR IV USE AFTER DILUTION DESCRIPTION Selenium Injection is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for use as an additive to solutions for Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN). Each mL contains...
- Timed Release C - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic acid,...
- Timed Release Iron
- Vitalux TR
- Vitamin A - Retinol and derivatives of retinol that play an essential role in metabolic functioning of the retina, the growth of and differentiation of epithelial tissue, the growth of bone, reproduction, and the immune response. Dietary vitamin A is derived from a variety of carotenoids found in plants. It is enriched in the liver, egg yolks, and the fat component of dairy products. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency. Vitamin A is effective for the treatment of Vitamin A...
- Vitamin A and D
- Vitamin B12 - Pharmacological action Vitamin B12 refers to a group of water-soluble vitamins. It has high biological activity. Vitamin B12 is necessary for normal hematopoiesis (promotes maturation of erythrocytes). Involved in the processes of transmethylation, hydrogen transport, synthesis of methionine, nucleic acids, choline, creatine. Contributes to the accumulation in erythrocytes of compounds containing sulfhydryl groups. Has a beneficial effect on liver function and the nervous system. Activates...
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin C with Rose Hips - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets . Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash , muscle weakness, joint pain , tiredness, or tooth loss. Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin , cartilage, teeth, bone,...
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Vitamin E Natural Source
- Zinc - Dear Healthcare Provider Letter Laboratoire AGUETTANT 1 Rue Alexander Fleming 69007 LYON - FRANCE IMPORTANT DRUG INFORMATION ZINC INJECTION AVAILABILITY July 23, 2013 Subject: Temporary importation of...
- Zinc; Vitamin C
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology