Pharma company: nizhpharm
List of nizhpharm products:
- Aciclovir - Pharmacological action Aciclovir is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against Herpes...
- Alfa-Tocopherol - Pharmacological action Tocopherol (vitamin e) has an antioxidant effect, is involved in the biosynthesis of heme and proteins, cell proliferation, tissue respiration, and other critical processes of tissue metabolism, prevents hemolysis of red blood cells, prevents increased permeability and capillary fragility. This medication fills a shortage of vitamin E. Inhibits free radical reactions, prevents the formation of peroxides that damage cellular and subcellular membranes. Stimulates the...
- Amyclon - Pharmacological action Clotrimazole is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Clotrimazole is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp., Trichomonas...
- Benzylii Bensoatis Unguentum
- Cefecon D - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Cefecon N
- Cinnarizin - Pharmacological action Cinnarizine is a calcium channel blocker class IV with a predominant effect on the brain vessels, a derivative of piperazine. This medication improves cerebral, coronary and peripheral circulation. Cinnarizine violates the entrance of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle cells. This drug lowers the tone of arteriolar smooth muscle, decreases the vasoconstrictor response to biogenic substances (epinephrine, norepinephrine, bradykinin). Cinnarizine reduces the...
- Citramon P
- Drotaverine - Drotaverine (INN, also known as drotaverin) is an antispasmodic drug, structurally related to papaverine. Drotaverine is a selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4, and has no anticholinergic effects. Drotaverine has been shown to possess dose-dependant analgesic effects in animal models. One small study has shown drotaverine to be eliminated mainly non-renally. Indication: Used in the treatment of functional bowel disorders and alleviating pain in renal colic. Drotaverine is a spasmolytic...
- Erythromycin - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Film-coated Tablets Rx only To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Erythromycin Tablets and other antibacterial drugs, Erythromycin Tablets should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. DESCRIPTION ...
- Essliver Forte
- Gentamicin - Gentamicin Sulfate Solution 100 mg/mL Gentamicin Sterile Multiple Dose Vial For Use in Horses Only For intra-uterine use in horses only. CAUTION : Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. ...
- Glycerin - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Health Mart Glycerin Drug Facts Active Ingredient Glycerin 99.5% Anhydrous Purpose Skin Protectant Uses Helps...
- Grippostad Rhino
- Heparin - Unfractionated heparin (UH) is a heterogenous preparation of anionic, sulfated glycosaminoglycan polymers with weights ranging from 3000 to 30,000 Da. It is a naturally occurring anticoagulant released from mast cells. It binds reversibly to antithrombin III (ATIII) and greatly accelerates the rate at which ATIII inactivates coagulation enzymes thrombin (factor IIa) and factor Xa. UH is different from low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) in the following ways: the average molecular weight of...
- Heparin Ointment
- Hydrocortisone - Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone Acetate 0.50% Purpose Anti-itch Uses: to soothe: • skin irritations • itching • dermatitis • eczema • flea bites. Warnings For external use only on adult dogs. ...
- Isoniazid - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rev. 02/11 Rx Only WARNING Severe and sometimes fatal hepatitis associated with isoniazid therapy has been reported and may occur or may develop even after many months of treatment. The risk of developing hepatitis is age related. Approximate case rates by age are: less than 1 per 1,000 for persons under 20 years of age, 3 per 1...
- Metrovit - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Nigvisal B
- Nystatin - DESCRIPTION Nystatin, USP is an antimycotic polyene antibiotic obtained from Streptomyces noursei . Its structural formula: C 47 H 75 NO 17 M.W. 926.13 Nystatin Tablets USP contain the inactive ingredients: Corn Starch, Povidone, Compressible Sugar, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Talc, Magnesium Stearate,...
- Papaverine - An alkaloid found in opium but not closely related to the other opium alkaloids in its structure or pharmacological actions. It is a direct-acting smooth muscle relaxant used in the treatment of impotence and as a vasodilator, especially for cerebral vasodilation. The mechanism of its pharmacological actions is not clear, but it apparently can inhibit phosphodiesterases and it may have direct actions on calcium channels. [PubChem] Indication: For the treatment of impotence and vasospasms....
- Prednisolone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION For Oral Use in Dogs Only CAUTION Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. DESCRIPTION Prednisolone, like methylprednisolone, is a potent anti-inflammatory steroid. Prednisolone, 11,17,21-trihydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione, is a synthetic dehydrogenated...
- Psilo-Balsam N
- Slipvell - Pharmacological action Zopiclone is a sleeping drug from group of cyclopyrrolone derivatives. This drug is "non benzodiazepine" agonist of benzodiazepine receptors. Zopiclone also has sedative, anxiolytic, muscle-relaxing center, anticonvulsant and amnesic properties. Like a derivative of benzodiazepine zopiclone enhances GABA-ergic processes in the brain, interacting with the benzodiazepine receptors, as a result of the increased sensitivity of GABA-receptors to the neurotransmitter....
- Sulfadimethoxine - SulfaMed™ (sulfadimethoxine) Injection INJECTION 40% ANTIBACTERIAL Each mL contains 400 mg sulfadimethoxine. Cattle : For the...
- Tetracycline - Tetracycline is a broad spectrum polyketide antibiotic produced by the Streptomyces genus of Actinobacteria. It exerts a bacteriostatic effect on bacteria by binding reversible to the bacterial 30S ribosomal subunit and blocking incoming aminoacyl tRNA from binding to the ribosome acceptor site. It also binds to some extent to the bacterial 50S ribosomal subunit and may alter the cytoplasmic membrane causing intracellular components to leak from bacterial cells. Indication: Used to treat...
- Trimigren - Pharmacological action Sumatriptan is a drug in tablet pharmaceutical form that has sumatriptan as the active element. This drug under trade name Imitrex also contains inactive elements such as the following: croscarmellose sodium; dibasic calcium phosphate; magnesium stearate; microcrystalline cellulose; sodium bicarbonate; hypromellose; iron oxide; titanium dioxide; traction Sumatriptan is a drug used to alleviate the headache brought about by migraine attacks. Why is Sumatriptan...
- Vitaprost Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology