Pharma company: nitin pharmaceuticals
List of nitin pharmaceuticals products:
- Alcort - Pharmacological action Alcort is a glucocorticosteroid. Alcort inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release. Inhibits activity of...
- Livocin - Livocin information Livocin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Livocin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Livocin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Livocin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Livocin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Livocin medication without consulting first your...
- Necob Plus Capsules
- Necob Plus Injections
- Nictram - Pharmacological action Nictram is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Nictram Plus
- Nictram-DT - Pharmacological action Nictram-DT is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Nitaxim-O - Nitaxim-O information Nitaxim-O is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Nitaxim-O indications Nitaxim-O is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Nitaxim-O may also be...
- Nitizest Capsules
- Nitizest Syrup
- Nitpep - Pharmacological action Nitpep is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Nitpep has a bactericidal effect on...
- Nitron - Nitroglycerin ointment is used to prevent chest pain ( angina ) in people with a certain heart condition (coronary artery disease). This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as nitrates. Angina occurs when the heart muscle is not getting enough blood . This drug works by relaxing and widening blood vessels so blood can flow more easily to the heart. This medication will not relieve chest pain once it occurs. It is also not intended to be used just before physical activities...
- Noff - Pharmacological action Noff is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Zitro - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Zitro inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!