Pharma company: nifle biosciences
List of nifle biosciences products:
- Calme Suspension
- Calme Tablets
- Carbozin Drops
- Carbozin Suspension
- Commit Drops
- Commit Syrup
- E-Gest - Pharmacological action E-Gest is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- Elpra - Pharmacological action Elpra is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Elpra has a bactericidal effect on...
- Elvo - Elvo information Elvo is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Elvo indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Elvo works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Elvo warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Elvo may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Elvo medication without consulting first your doctor if you are...
- Flunif - Pharmacological action Flunif is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- Nifdec - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology