Pharma company: new smart formulae trading corporation
List of new smart formulae trading corporation products:
- BSI Medicated Plaster
- BSI Medicated Spray
- Felop ER
- Her Soy Plus
- Isonate - This medication is used before physical activities (such as exercise , sexual activity) to prevent chest pain ( angina ) in people with a certain heart condition (coronary artery disease). It may also be used to relieve chest pain in these people once it occurs. Isosorbide dinitrate belongs to a class of drugs known as nitrates. Angina occurs when the heart muscle is not getting enough blood . This drug works by relaxing and widening blood vessels so blood can flow more easily to the...
- Naprilate - Naprilate information Naprilate is one of the most effective anti-hypertensive drugs in the market. Belonging to the angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) category of drugs, Naprilate helps to keep raising blood pressure under control thereby reducing the risk factors of this disease. Since hypertension works out the heart muscles to cause early arterial failure, Naprilate stands in the way and helps to keep your heart healthy, indirectly. Like all other ACE inhibitors,...
- Piozar - Pharmacological action Piozar is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Votan - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Zostatin - Pharmacological action Zostatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved