Pharma company: nelson laboratories
List of nelson laboratories products:
- Adacor - Pharmacological action Adacor is a glucocorticosteroid. Adacor inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. The migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. Impair the capacity of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in the field of inflammation. Decreases capillary permeability due to histamine release. Inhibits activity of...
- Adalixin C
- Adnisolone - Pharmacological action Adnisolone is a glucocorticosteroid (GCS). This medication inhibits the function of leukocytes and tissue macrophages. Prednisolone restricts the migration of leukocytes in the area of inflammation. This drug violates the ability of macrophages to phagocytosis and the formation of interleukin-1. Adnisolone contributes to the stabilization of lysosomal membranes, thereby reducing the concentration of proteolytic enzymes in inflammation. This medicine decreases...
- Ansene L
- Derma Care
- Diaguard Forte
- Diaguard Mixture
- Diaguard Tablets
- Doxitab Cold
- First Aid Antiseptic Powder
- Invite B Plus with Vitamin C
- Invite C
- Invite E Cream
- Invite E Forte Capsules
- Invite E Forte Tablets
- Invite E Hi-Forte
- Invite E Solution
- Junicol Junior
- Junicol V
- KP 24
- Lycimin Tonic for Children with Iron
- Lycimin Tonic for Children with Vitamin C
- Mentholyptus Vaporiser Fluid
- Parasin - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Prodalix Forte Cough Linctus
- Prodalix Forte Cough Linctus New Formula
- Sinuguard N / F without Antihistamine
- Sinuguard with Antihistamine
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology