Pharma company: natur produkt
List of natur produkt products:
- Additiva Calcium
- Additiva Ferrum
- Additiva Magnesium
- Amantix - Pharmacological action Amantix is an antiparkinsonian and antiviral drug, a tricyclic symmetric adamantanamin. This medication blocks glutamate NMDA-receptors, thus reducing the excessive stimulatory effect of cortical glutamate neurons in the neostriatum that develops against the backdrop of lack of dopamine. Amantadine inhibits NMDA-receptors in the neurons of the substantia nigra reduces the intake of these Ca2+, which reduces the possibility of destruction of these neurons. In a...
- Amoxicillin - 1.1 Infections of the Ear, Nose, and Throat Amoxicillin tablets are indicated in the treatment of infections due to susceptible (ONLY β-lactamase-negative) isolates of Streptococcus species. (α- and β-hemolytic isolates only), Streptococcus pneumoniae, Staphylococcus spp., or Haemophilus influenzae. 1.2 Infections of the Genitourinary Tract Amoxicillin tablets are indicated in the treatment of infections due to susceptible (ONLY...
- Anti-Angin Formula
- Ascovit Lemon
- Ascovit Orange
- Atenolol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Calcium; Vitamin C
- Ciprofloxacin - Chemical Structure WARNING Fluoroquinolones, including Ciprofloxacin Tablets, are associated with an increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture in all ages. This risk is further increased in older patients usually over 60 years of age, in patients taking corticosteroid drugs, and in patients with kidney, heart or lung transplants (See WARNINGS ). ...
- Coldact Flu Plus
- Diclofenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Loratadine - Active ingredient (in each tablet) Loratadine 10 mg Purpose Antihistamine Uses temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: • runny nose • itchy, watery eyes ...
- Magnesium Plus
- Multiprodukt for Children
- Multiprodukt for Men
- Multiprodukt for Old Age People
- Multiprodukt for Pregnants
- Multiprodukt for Women
- Novosept Forte
- Ranitidine - Pharmacological action Ranitidine is a blocker of histamine H2-receptors. Inhibits basal and stimulated by histamine, gastrin and acetylcholine (to a lesser extent) the secretion of hydrochloric acid. Increases the pH of gastric contents and reduces the activity of pepsin. The duration of action of ranitidine with a single admission - 12 hours. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration, ranitidine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Eating and antacids significantly...
- Sirup Anticough with Plantain and Coldsfoot
- Strimol - Pharmacological action Acetaminophen is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Acetaminophen prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in...
- Tinidazole - WARNING: POTENTIAL RISK FOR CARCINOGENICITY Carcinogenicity has been seen in mice and rats treated chronically with metronidazole, another nitroimidazole agent ( 13.1 ). Although such data have not been reported for tinidazole, the two drugs are structurally related and have similar biologic effects. Its use should be reserved for the conditions described in INDICATIONS AND USAGE ( 1 ). ...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology