Pharma company: natco pharma
List of natco pharma products:
- Anastrozole - 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE Anastrozole is an aromatase inhibitor indicated for: Adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive early breast cancer ( 1.1 ) First-line treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive or hormone receptor unknown locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer ( ...
- Betacap TR - Pharmacological action Propranolol is a non-selective beta-blocker. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. The hypotensive effect is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, sympathetic stimulation of peripheral vascular disease, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a value in patients with initial hypersecretion of renin), sensitivity of baroreceptors of the aortic arch (not going to enhance their activity in response...
- Cepiam TR
- Chloroquine - The prototypical antimalarial agent with a mechanism that is not well understood. It has also been used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and in the systemic therapy of amebic liver abscesses. [PubChem] Indication: For the suppressive treatment and for acute attacks of malaria due to P. vivax, P.malariae, P. ovale, and susceptible strains of P. falciparum, Second-line agent in treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis Chloroquine is the prototype anti malarial drug, most...
- Citalopram - Pharmacological action Citalopram is an antidepressant. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin in the synapses of neurons of the CNS. Citalopram lacks or has a very weak ability to bind to histamine, m-choline- and adrenoreceptors. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration C max of citalopram in plasma is achieved within 2-4 hours. The oral bioavailability is about 80%. Changes in plasma concentrations of citalopram are...
- Combihale-Ff Inhaler
- Copanat - Pharmacological action Copanat is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Copanat prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma, burns)....
- Dilter CD
- Granisetron - 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE Sancuso ® (Granisetron Transdermal System) is indicated for the prevention of nausea and vomiting in patients receiving moderately and/or highly emetogenic chemotherapy regimens of up to 5 consecutive days duration. Sancuso is a serotonin -3 (5-HT3) receptor antagonist indicated for the prevention of nausea and vomiting in patients receiving moderately and/or highly...
- Ibubid - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Letrozole - Contraindications ( 4 ) 7/2017 Warnings and Precautions, Embryo-Fetal Toxicity ( 5.6 ) 7/2017 ...
- Natamox - Pharmacological action Amoxicillin is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. Microorganisms...
- Natcocillin - Pharmacological action Ampicillin is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Ampicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
- Natcold Plus
- Omenat - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Ondansetron - Warnings and Precautions, ( 5.3 ) 09/2014 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE ZUPLENZ is a 5-HT3 receptor antagonist indicated for: ...
- Oren - Enalapril information Enalapril is one of the most effective anti-hypertensive drugs in the market. Belonging to the angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors) category of drugs, Enalapril helps to keep raising blood pressure under control thereby reducing the risk factors of this disease. Since hypertension works out the heart muscles to cause early arterial failure, Enalapril stands in the way and helps to keep your heart healthy, indirectly. Like all other ACE inhibitors,...
- Trihexyphenidyl - One of the centrally acting muscarinic antagonists used for treatment of parkinsonian disorders and drug-induced extrapyramidal movement disorders and as an antispasmodic. [PubChem] Indication: Indicated for the treatment of parkinson's disease and extrapyramidal reactions caused by drugs. Trihexyphenidyl is an anticholinergic used in the symptomatic treatment of all etiologic groups of parkinsonism and drug induced extrapyramidal reactions (except tardive dyskinesia). Trihexyphenidyl possesses...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved