Pharma company: naka sales
List of naka sales products:
- B50 - This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet , certain illnesses, alcoholism , or during pregnancy . Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin / niacinamide , vitamin B6, vitamin B12 , folic acid , and pantothenic acid.
- Chromium, Vanadium Zinc and Vitamin C
- Coral Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D
- Evening Primrose Oil - Evening primrose oil has been used for breast pain (including breast pain related to the menstrual cycle). Evening primrose oil has not been shown to be effective for preventing or treating cancer . If you have cancer or think you may have cancer, consult your doctor. Some herbal/dietary supplement products have been found to contain possibly harmful impurities/additives. Check with your pharmacist for more details about the brand you use. The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety...
- Evening Primrose Oil; Vitamin E
- Ferra Naka plus Vitamins
- Lipofactors and Niacin
- Liquid Iron and Vitamin C
- Mag 250
- Marien Milk Thistle
- Mariendistel Formula
- Natura Magnesium plus Vitamin C
- Silica-Calcium with Biotin
- T / R Vitamin C - Pharmacological action Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) is essential for the formation of intracellular collagen, is required to strengthen the structure of teeth, bones, and the capillary walls. Vitamin C participates in redox reactions, the metabolism of tyrosine, converting folic acid into folinic acid, metabolism of carbohydrates, the synthesis of lipids and proteins, iron metabolism, processes of cellular respiration. Reduces the need for vitamins B1, B2, A, E, folic acid, pantothenic acid,...
- Valerian - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Valeriana officinalis Liquid Valerian SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Active Ingredients: Valerian Cut Root [valeriana officinalis] 15mg per ml Inactive Ingredients: Acetic acid glacial and Propionic acid [organic preservatives[Salt,Water ...
- Vitamin C - A six carbon compound related to glucose. It is found naturally in citrus fruits and many vegetables. Ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient in human diets, and necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone. Its biologically active form, vitamin C, functions as a reducing agent and coenzyme in several metabolic pathways. Vitamin C is considered an antioxidant. [PubChem] Indication: Used to treat vitamin C deficiency, scurvy, delayed wound and bone healing, urine acidification, and in general...
- Vitamin E - INDICATIONS: VITAL E–500 is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin E for use as a supplemental source of natural-source vitamin E in cattle, sheep, and swine. Each mL provides 500 I.U. vitamin E in it's highest biologically-available form - d-alpha-tocopherol; in a proven delivery system. Natural tocopherols can be destroyed in feedstuffs through...
- Zinc; C
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology