Pharma company: moscow pharmaceutical factory
List of moscow pharmaceutical factory products:
- Camphor Spiritus
- Chlorhexidine - Pharmacological action Chlorhexidine is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Chlorhexidine prescribed? For local use of Chlorhexidine Pharmaniaga: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention...
- Crataegi Tinctura
- Diclofenac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Ginseng Tinctura
- Hydrogen Peroxide - DirectionsActive Ingredient DIRECTIONS FOR USE PRE-DIPPING: 1. Remove excessive soils from teats prior to application of the teat dip solution. 2. Forestrip milk from each quarter for mastitis detections and to initiate milk let-down. (This procedure may be implemented after application of the teat dip as outlined in step 3.) 3. Apply teat dip with either a teat cup or...
- Lidocaine - Pharmacological action Lidocaine is an antiarrhythmic agent of class IB, local anesthetic, a derivative of acetanilide. This medication has membrane stabilizing activity. Lidocaine causes a blockade of sodium channels of excitable membranes of neurons and the membrane of cardiomyocytes. This drug reduces the duration of the action potential and effective refractory period in Purkinje fibers, inhibits their automaticity. In this case, lidocaine inhibits electrical activity in depolarized,...
- Lugol Solution with Glycerin
- Magnesium Sulfate - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Magnesium Sulfate Injection, USP Ansyr™ Plastic Syringe Rx...
- Menthae Piperitae Tinctura
- Mifeprex - This medication is used to control high blood sugar in people who have a certain condition (Cushing's syndrome), and who have failed surgery or cannot have surgery to correct the condition. Cushing's syndrome is caused by the body producing too much of a certain hormone (cortisol) which can cause glucose intolerance or type 2 diabetes . Mifepristone works by blocking the effects of cortisol.
- Naltrexone FV
- Pagluferal 1
- Pagluferal 2
- Pagluferal 3
- Sodium Hydrocarbonate
- Valerianae Tinctura
- Zelenin Drops
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved