Pharma company: molekule india
List of molekule india products:
- Azipar - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azipar inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Bone-C Plus
- Cemaxin - Cemaxin information Cemaxin is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cemaxin indications Cemaxin is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cemaxin may also be recommended...
- Cerin Plus
- Clonopam - Pharmacological action Clonopam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Lanopin - Lanopin information This medication is a well-known drug used for the corrective treatment of neuro-psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia. Lanopin is also used for correcting mental disorders like acute mania or bipolar disorder, to be specific. This drug can also be coupled up with both divalproex and lithium, for combination therapy. Lanopin is a nascent member of the anti-psychotic group of drugs that affects the human psyche. Already an established choice of physicians and sufferers...
- Levotin Plus
- Lizemox Injections
- Lizemox Tablets
- New Premisol
- New Viminta
- Nusaid Gel
- Nusaid Tablets
- Nutam - Pharmacological action Nutam is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Nutam has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain. Piracetam does not...
- Paxmax Injections - Pharmacological action Paxmax Injections is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates...
- Paxmax Tablets
- Penhance DS
- Petin-CR - Pharmacological action Petin-CR is an antidepressant, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. This medication has a bicyclic structure distinct from the structures of other known antidepressants. Paroxetine has antidepressant and anxiolytic effects when expressed enough incentive (activated) effect. Antidepressant (thymoleptic) action is related to the ability of paroxetine selectively block the reuptake of serotonin presynaptic membrane than is caused by increase of free content of this...
- Prasilex - Pharmacological action Prasilex is an antidepressant. This medication selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft, prolongs and enhances the action of serotonin on postsynaptic receptors. Escitalopram practically does not bind to serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (D1 and D2) receptors, alpha-adrenergic-, m-cholinergic receptors, with benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Antidepressant effect of this drug is usually...
- Prasilex Plus
- Pregabin - Pharmacological action Pregabin is an antiepileptic drugs which active ingredient is an analogue of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Although the exact mechanism of action of pregabalin still uncertain, it was found that pregabalin binds with an additional subunit (alpha-2-delta protein) of voltage-dependent calcium channels in the CNS, it is assumed that such binding may contribute to the manifestation of its analgesic and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics Pharmacokinetics of...
- Pregabin Plus
- Prejunate - Pharmacological action Prejunate is an antiepileptic drugs which active ingredient is an analogue of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Although the exact mechanism of action of pregabalin still uncertain, it was found that pregabalin binds with an additional subunit (alpha-2-delta protein) of voltage-dependent calcium channels in the CNS, it is assumed that such binding may contribute to the manifestation of its analgesic and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics Pharmacokinetics of...
- Prejunate Plus
- Rejunate - Pharmacological action Rejunate is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that gabapentin is...
- Rejunate Plus
- Rejuron - Pharmacological action Rejuron is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that gabapentin is...
- Rejuron Plus
- Speridon - Speridon information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Speridon helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Speridon can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Speridon warnings In order to...
- Speridon Plus
- Viminta Capsules
- Viminta Drops
- Viminta Forte
- Viminta Injections
- Viminta Syrup
- Viminta Tablets
- Zomnia - Pharmacological action Zomnia is a sleeping drug from the group of imidazopyridine, specific agonist of omega1-receptors in CNS. It shortens the time to sleep, reduces the number of nighttime awakenings, increased sleep duration and improves its quality. This medication extends phase II of sleep, phases III and IV of deep sleep, does not affect the duration of REM sleep. Zolpidem characterized also by a central muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics After oral...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology