Pharma company: misha biotech
List of misha biotech products:
- Arrestadol - Pharmacological action Arrestadol is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Azipokyn - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azipokyn inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
- Ceeptalib - Pharmacological action Ceeptalib is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ceeptalib is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Funesta - Pharmacological action Funesta is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body...
- Mishanac - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- OTG - Pharmacological action OTG is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. OTG has a bactericidal effect on...
- Olumpil - Pharmacological action Olumpil is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Rexie - Rexie information Rexie is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Rexie indications Rexie is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Rexie may also be recommended in the...
- Weetrex - Pharmacological action Weetrex is a NSAID, derivative of pyrrolizine-carboxylic acid. This medication has a marked analgesic effect, also has anti-inflammatory and mild antipyretic action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Pharmacokinetics After oral administration Weetrex is absorbed from the...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology