Pharma company: minova life sciences
List of minova life sciences products:
- Amitrac - Pharmacological action Amitrac is an antidepressant tricyclic group of compounds derived dibenzocycloheptadiene. The mechanism of antidepressant action is associated with an increased concentration of norepinephrine in the synapses and / or serotonin in the central nervous system depression due to reverse neuronal capture of these mediators. When anxiety and depressive states this medication reduces anxiety, agitation and depressive symptoms. Also this drug has some analgesic effect,...
- Clonatrac - Pharmacological action Clonatrac is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Cool Pan
- Cool Rab-IT
- Cool Zone D
- Escitrac - Pharmacological action Escitrac is an antidepressant. This medication selectively inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, increases the concentration of the neurotransmitter in the synaptic cleft, prolongs and enhances the action of serotonin on postsynaptic receptors. Escitalopram practically does not bind to serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (D1 and D2) receptors, alpha-adrenergic-, m-cholinergic receptors, with benzodiazepine and opioid receptors. Antidepressant effect of this drug is usually...
- Fludia - Pharmacological action Fludia is an antifungal drug from the group of triazole derivatives. Inhibits the synthesis of ergosterol disrupting the permeability of the cell wall. This medication is active against Candida, Microsporum, Cryptococcus neoformans, Trichophyton. Pharmacokinetics Fluconazole is well absorbed after oral administration. Simultaneous ingestion does not affect absorption. The bioavailability is 90%. Fluconazole is widely distributed in tissues and organs of the body....
- Flutrac - Pharmacological action Flutrac is an antidepressant, propylamine derivative. The mechanism of action is associated with selective blockade of the inverse of neuronal serotonin reuptake in the CNS. Fluoxetine is a weak antagonist of choline, adrenergic and histamine receptors. Unlike most antidepressants fluoxetine apparently does not cause reduction of functional activity of postsynaptic beta-adrenergic receptors. This medication improves mood, reduces anxiety and stress, eliminates...
- Histacold - Pharmacological action Histacold is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Histacold prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Mincetam - Pharmacological action Mincetam is a nootropic drugs. This medication has a positive effect on metabolism and blood circulation of the brain. It increases glucose utilization, improves the course of metabolic processes, improves microcirculation in the ischemic areas, and inhibits the aggregation of activated platelets. Mincetam has a protective effect for brain damage caused by hypoxia, intoxication, an electric shock. This drug improves the integrative activity of the brain. Piracetam...
- Promoto - Pharmacological action Promoto is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- Risipe - Risipe information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risipe helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risipe can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risipe warnings In order to...
- Sertrac - Pharmacological action Sertrac (with the generic name of Sertraline) belongs to the groups of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These selective serotonin reuptake drugs influence chemical imbalance in the brain responsible for depression, panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and others. Why is Sertraline prescribed? Sertrac is indicated for the treatment of: depression panic anxiety disorders obsessive compulsive disorder PSTD or post traumatic stress...
- Starmoto Plus
- Starzyme Capsules
- Starzyme Drops
- Starzyme Syrup
- Vistacip - Pharmacological action Vistacip is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Vistacip is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Visvas - Pharmacological action Visvas is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Zepatrac - Pharmacological action Zepatrac is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- Zolpitrac - Pharmacological action Zolpitrac is a sleeping drug from the group of imidazopyridine, specific agonist of omega1-receptors in CNS. It shortens the time to sleep, reduces the number of nighttime awakenings, increased sleep duration and improves its quality. This medication extends phase II of sleep, phases III and IV of deep sleep, does not affect the duration of REM sleep. Zolpidem characterized also by a central muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant effects. Pharmacokinetics After oral...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology