Pharma company: meyer organics
List of meyer organics products:
- Babygesic - Pharmacological action Babygesic is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Babygesic prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Calcimax Forte
- Calcimax Plus
- Congestyl Syrup
- Congestyl Tablets
- Diabetone - Pharmacological action Diabetone is an oral hypoglycemic agent, series of thiazolidinedione derivatives. Powerful and selective agonist of gamma-receptors, peroxisome proliferator-activated (PPAR-gamma). PPAR-gamma receptors are found in adipose and muscle tissues and liver. Activation of nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma modulates the transcription of several genes that are sensitive to insulin, involved in controlling glucose and lipid metabolism. This medicine reduces insulin resistance in...
- Fevril DS
- Fevril Syrup
- Fevril Tablets
- Immunace - Echinacea has been used for virus infections such as the common cold and flu . It is used to strengthen the immune system. It has also been used for returning vaginal fungal infections (" yeast infections ") along with antifungal products applied to the vaginal area. Some herbal/ diet supplement products have been found to contain possibly harmful impurities/additives. Check with your pharmacist for more details about the brand you use. The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety or...
- Immunace Forte
- Immunace Plus
- Lipifol Plus
- Lipitab - Pharmacological action Lipitab is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- Liveril Suspension
- Liveril Tablets
- Menopace Iso
- Mim Capsules
- Mim Drops
- Mim Orange
- Ugesic - Pharmacological action Ugesic is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Ugesic used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at rest and in...
- Ugesic Forte - Pharmacological action Ugesic Forte is a NSAID, refers to a group oxicams. This medication has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action associated with inhibition of the enzyme COX, which leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid. Piroxicam inhibits the aggregation of platelets. For systemic use this medicine reduces the pain syndrome. When Ugesic Forte used externally it weakens or suppresses inflammation and joint pain at...
- Uvex - Uvex information Uvex is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Uvex indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Uvex works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Uvex warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Uvex may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Uvex medication without consulting first your doctor if you are...
- Wingora - Pharmacological action Wingora is a medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. This drug restores impaired erectile function and provides a natural response to sexual stimulation. Sildenafil is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) which is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP in the cavernous body. This medicine has no direct relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, but enhances the relaxing effect of active nitric oxide in this tissue....
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology