Pharma company: mersifarma tirmaku mercusana
List of mersifarma tirmaku mercusana products:
- Ambiopi - Pharmacological action Ambiopi is an antibiotic of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillin group. This medication has a bactericidal effect by suppressing the synthesis of bacterial cell walls. Ambiopi is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (with the exception of strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp., Enterococcus spp., Listeria monocytogenes; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli,...
- Atarax - Pharmacological action Alprazolam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of triazolo-benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, central muscle relaxant effect. The mechanism of action is to enhance the inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS by increasing the sensitivity of the GABA-receptor mediator as a result of stimulation of benzodiazepine receptors located in the allosteric center of postsynaptic GABA-receptor activating...
- Calporosis D
- Flotavid - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Lodomer - Haloperidol information This medication is used to control tics and vocal utterances that are part of Tourette's syndrome. Haloperidol is used for treating psychotic disorders and for tics and vocal utterances of Tourette's syndrome. Haloperidol warnings Haloperidol causes sedation, and sedation may be greater if haloperidol is taken with alcohol and other drugs than can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., Valium, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax), the...
- Merlopam - Pharmacological action Lorazepam is an anxiolytic drug (tranquilizer), a derivative of benzodiazepine. This medication has anxiolytic, sedative, hypnotic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant central, antiemetic effect. The mechanism of the anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic action is associated with increased inhibitory effect of GABA in the CNS. Anticonvulsant action, apparently in part due to increased presynaptic inhibition; inhibited the spread of epileptogenic activity arising in the...
- Merron - Pharmacological action Cinnarizine is a calcium channel blocker class IV with a predominant effect on the brain vessels, a derivative of piperazine. This medication improves cerebral, coronary and peripheral circulation. Cinnarizine violates the entrance of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle cells. This drug lowers the tone of arteriolar smooth muscle, decreases the vasoconstrictor response to biogenic substances (epinephrine, norepinephrine, bradykinin). Cinnarizine reduces the...
- Mersikol - Gemfibrozil information Gemfibrozil is a drug which is usually prescribed along with a diet to people who have very high levels of serum triglycerides (triglycerides are fatty substances from the blood) and who are at a risk of developing pancreatitis (this is the inflammation of the pancreas). This medication may also be used in order to reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease in people who have not responded to the other therapy options: weight loss, exercises, and diet and...
- Mersivas - Pharmacological action Simvastatin is a hypolipidemic agent from a group of statins, an inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase. This medication is a prodrug because it has in its structure the closed lactone ring which is hydrolyzed after intake. Lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. Reducing cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not linear but exponential. Statins do not affect the activity of lipoprotein and hepatic lipase, have no...
- Narlecin - Pharmacological action Erythromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Has bacteriostatic action. However at higher doses against susceptible organisms has a bactericidal effect. erythromycin is reversibly bound to the ribosome of bacteria, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Erythromycin is active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (strains producing and not producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae); gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria...
- Persidal - Risperidone information This medication works well for patients suffering from the agonies of bipolar diseases. Mostly, Risperidone helps individuals with schizophrenia and mania. By affecting the functions of different chemicals in the brain, this drug may provide relief to sufferers. However, before using this drug, patients need to be sure about the side effects that may occur. Risperidone can also be used for treating other disorders or as a complementary drug. Risperidone warnings ...
- Remapro - Pharmacological action Ketoprofen is a NSAID, propionic acid derivative. This medication has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. A pronounced analgesic effect of ketoprofen is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirect, via inhibition of...
- Riklona - Pharmacological action Clonazepam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Siflox - Pharmacological action Siflox is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Sinoric - Pharmacological action Allopurinol Laboratories is a medication that violates the synthesis of uric acid. This drug is a structural analog of hypoxanthine. It inhibits the enzyme xanthine oxidase, which is involved in the conversion of hypoxanthine to xanthine and xanthine to uric acid. This is due to decrease in the concentration of uric acid and its salts in body fluids and urine, which helps dissolve existing uric acid deposits and prevents their formation in tissues and kidney....
- Sipentin - Pharmacological action Gabapentin is an antiepileptic drug. Chemical structure is similar to GABA fulfilling the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It is believed that the mechanism of action of Gabapentin is different from other anticonvulsants acting through GABA synapses (including valproate, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, inhibitors of GABA-transaminase, inhibitors of GABA capture, GABA agonists and prodrugs of GABA). In in vitro studies showed that Gabapentin is...
- Vitomil AF
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved