Pharma company: meridian medicare
List of meridian medicare products:
- Albactin - Albactin information Albactin is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Albactin indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Albactin works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Albactin warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Albactin may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Albactin medication without consulting first...
- Atordin - Pharmacological action Atordin is a lipid-lowering drugs of the statin group. An inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase leads to a series of sequential reactions that result in reduced intracellular cholesterol content and it is a compensatory increase in activity of LDL receptors and thus accelerate the catabolism of LDL cholesterol. The lipid-lowering effect of statins is associated with lower levels of total cholesterol by LDL-C. The reduction in LDL cholesterol is dose-dependent and is not...
- C-Mox - Pharmacological action C-Mox Columbia Pharmaceuticals is an antibiotic of group semisynthetic penicillins a wide spectrum of action. It is a 4-hydroxyl analog of ampicillin. It has bactericidal action. amoxicillin is active against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp. (except strains producing penicillinase), Streptococcus spp; aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria Gonorrhoeae, Neisseria Meningitidis, Escherichia Coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Klebsiella spp. ...
- Cefimed - Cefimed information Cefimed is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cefimed indications Cefimed is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cefimed may also be recommended...
- Ciprozet - Pharmacological action Ciprozet is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprozet is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- Flamese Injections - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylacetic acid, diclofenac has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic and mild antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin...
- Flamese Tablets
- HB-Norm Capsules
- HB-Norm Syrup
- Kofrid Plus
- Kofrid Syrup
- Kofrid Tablets
- M-Mox Plus
- Naldecon Syrup
- Naldecon Tablets
- Nifen MR
- Nifen Plus
- Obactin - Pharmacological action Obactin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Pantabol D
- Refresh Mouthwash - Pharmacological action Refresh Mouthwash is an antiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage. Why is Refresh Mouthwash prescribed? For local use of Refresh Mouthwash: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention...
- Rejuvit Caplets
- Rejuvit Plus Capsules
- Rejuvit Plus Syrup
- Rejuvit Syrup
- Troma - Pharmacological action Troma is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal capture of noradrenaline activates the...
- Troma P
- Ulcigard - Pharmacological action Ulcigard is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Ulcigard has a bactericidal effect...
- Ulcigard D
- Ulcigard Forte
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology