Pharma company: meridian medical technologies
List of meridian medical technologies products:
- Alsuma - Pharmacological action Alsuma is a drug in tablet pharmaceutical form that has sumatriptan as the active element. This drug under trade name Imitrex also contains inactive elements such as the following: croscarmellose sodium; dibasic calcium phosphate; magnesium stearate; microcrystalline cellulose; sodium bicarbonate; hypromellose; iron oxide; titanium dioxide; traction Alsuma is a drug used to alleviate the headache brought about by migraine attacks. Why is Sumatriptan prescribed? ...
- Diazepam Autoinjector - Diazepam belongs to the class of medications called benzodiazepines . It is used for the short-term relief of symptoms of excessive anxiety or alcohol withdrawal (such as agitation). It is also used for the reduction of muscle spasms. It works by slowing down the nerves in the brain (i.e., central nervous system). The injectable form of this medication is used to control prolonged seizures. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these...
- EPI E-Z Pen Jr - This medication is used in emergencies to treat very serious allergic reactions to insect stings /bites, foods, drugs, or other substances. Epinephrine acts quickly to improve breathing, stimulate the heart , raise a dropping blood pressure , reverse hives , and reduce swelling of the face, lips, and throat.
- EPI EZ Pen Jr
- EpiPen - Epinephrine belongs to a family of medications called sympathomimetics. These medications resemble chemicals that are normally found in our bodies and are released during stressful situations, such as when we are scared, anxious, or angry. Epinephrine is used for the emergency treatment of severe allergic reactions ( anaphylaxis ) to insect bites, insect stings, food, medication, as well as other allergens (e.g., latex). During a severe allergic reaction, blood pressure can become...
- EpiPen E Z Pen
- EpiPen Jr.
- Morphine - DESCRIPTION Opium Tincture, USP (Deodorized), is for oral administration. It is freed from unpleasant odor or nauseating substances by “denarcotization” with a petroleum distillate. Opium tincture is a clear, reddish-brown hydroalcoholic solution. Each 100 mL contains 1 g of anhydrous morphine (represents the equivalent of 10 g of Powdered Opium, USP), alcohol, 19%, and water. Opium has a very characteristic odor and...
- Pralidoxime - Pralidoxime is an antidote to organophosphate pesticides and chemicals. Organophosphates bind to the esteratic site of acetylcholinesterase, which results initially in reversible inactivation of the enzyme. If given within 24 hours,after organophosphate exposure, pralidoxime reactivates the enzyme cholinesterase by cleaving the phosphate-ester bond formed between the organophosphate and acetylcholinesterase. Indication: For the treatment of poisoning due to those pesticides and chemicals of the...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved