Pharma company: mekophar chemical-pharmaceutical
List of mekophar chemical-pharmaceutical products:
- Aciclovir - Pharmacological action Aciclovir is an antiviral agent. Thymidine kinase of virus-infected cells actively converts acyclovir through a series of sequential reactions in the mono-, di- and triphosphate of acyclovir. The latter interacts with the viral DNA polymerase, and embedded in DNA, which is synthesized for new viruses. Thus it is formed a "defective" viral DNA which leads to suppression of replication of new generations of viruses. This mediciine acyclovir is active against Herpes...
- Amoxicillin - 1.1 Infections of the Ear, Nose, and Throat Amoxicillin tablets are indicated in the treatment of infections due to susceptible (ONLY β-lactamase-negative) isolates of Streptococcus species. (α- and β-hemolytic isolates only), Streptococcus pneumoniae, Staphylococcus spp., or Haemophilus influenzae. 1.2 Infections of the Genitourinary Tract Amoxicillin tablets are indicated in the treatment of infections due to susceptible (ONLY...
- Ampicillin - DESCRIPTION: Ampicillin for injectable suspension, veterinary is a broad-spectrum penicillin which has bactericidal activity against a wide range of common gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. Each 25 g vial contains: 25 g ampicillin activity as ampicillin trihydrate, 90 mg methylparaben (as preservative), 10 mg propylparaben (as preservative), 200 mg lecithin, 500 mg povidone, 200 mg sodium chloride, 600 mg sodium...
- Beu Ho
- Cefotaxime DS
- Ceftriaxone - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only To reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria and maintain the effectiveness of Ceftriaxone for Injection, USP and other antibacterial drugs, Ceftriaxone for Injection, USP should be used only to treat or prevent infections that are proven or strongly suspected to be caused by bacteria. DESCRIPTION ...
- Ofloxacin DS - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology