Pharma company: medizone
List of medizone products:
- Alora - Alora information Alora is a female sex hormone that regulates many functions in the female organism. This medicine is currently available under the form of tablets in two concentrations - 1 mg and 2 mg, respectively. Alora indications Alora is used for the treatment of menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness, irritation or burning, or hot flushes - other symptoms that are not listed here may be treated with this medicine as well. Also, this pharmaceutical preparation can be used...
- Ampiro Powder
- Ampiro Syrup
- Anatyl - Pharmacological action Anatyl Sanval Comercio e Industria is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Anatyl Sanval Comercio e Industria prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache,...
- Cifzone Syrup - Cifzone Syrup information Cifzone Syrup is a semi-synthetic cephalosporin antibiotic, destined for oral use, which is able to reduce the development of the drug resistant bacteria. Cifzone Syrup indications Cifzone Syrup is usually prescribed by doctors and personal health care providers to patients who are suffering from bacterial infections of the ears, throat, chest, urinary tract and to the individuals who have been diagnosed with the presence of a mild form of gonorrhea. Cifzone...
- Cifzone Tablets
- Cipzone - Pharmacological action Cipzone is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Cipzone is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing penicillinase,...
- LFC Med - LFC Med information LFC Med is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. LFC Med indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how LFC Med works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. LFC Med warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. LFC Med may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take LFC Med medication without consulting first your...
- OZL - Pharmacological action OZL is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. OZL has a bactericidal effect on...
- Skel Suspension
- Skel Tablets
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2023 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved