Pharma company: medison pharma
List of medison pharma products:
- Agrylin - Anagrelide belongs to the family of medications called platelet-reducing agents . This medication is used to manage a condition called thrombocythemia, where your body produces too many platelets. Platelets are cells in your blood that help clots to form when you bleed. If your body makes too many platelets, it is hard for your blood to flow normally and it will be more likely to clot or bleed. This can cause medical problems such as heart attacks, stroke, blood clots in the lung or legs...
- Avonex - This medication is used to treat multiple sclerosis (MS). Interferon is not a cure for MS, but it may help to decrease the number of attacks of weakness and slow the progression of the disease.
- Dysport - There are different types of botulinum toxin products (toxin A and B) with different uses (eye problems, muscle spasms, migraines, cosmetic, overactive bladder ). Different brands of this medication deliver different amounts of medication. Your doctor will choose the correct product for you. Botulinum toxin is used to treat certain eye disorders such as crossed eyes (strabismus) and uncontrolled blinking (blepharospasm), to treat muscle spasms or movement disorders (such as cervical dystonia ...
- Gliadel - This medication is used with brain surgery and radiation to treat a certain type of brain tumor ( malignant glioma). It is also used with surgery to treat a type of malignant glioma ( glioblastoma multiforme ) that comes back. Carmustine works by stopping the growth of tumor cells. It helps to kill any leftover tumor cells that are not taken out by the surgery. Polifeprosan 20 works by controlling the release of carmustine into the area where the brain tumor was taken out.
- Replagal - Agalsidase alfa belongs to the group of medications known as enzyme replacement therapy. It is used as enzyme replacement therapy for people with Fabry disease, which is a genetic disorder where the levels of alfa-galactosidase (an enzyme that breaks down fats) is low or absent. With Fabry disease, globotriaosylceramide (GL-3; a fat substance) is not removed from cells in the body and starts to accumulate in the walls of blood vessels and organs. By reducing GL-3 levels in the body,...
- Somatuline - This medication is a long-acting form of lanreotide . Lanreotide is used to treat a condition called acromegaly that occurs when the body makes too much of a certain natural substance called growth hormone. It is used when surgery or radiation treatment have not been fully successful or cannot be used. Treating acromegaly helps reduce the risk of serious problems such as diabetes and heart disease . Lanreotide works by decreasing the amount of growth hormone to normal levels. This...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved