Pharma company: medihealth
List of medihealth products:
- Alfox - Alfox information Alfox is a medicine belonging to the antiepileptic class of medications. It is available under the form of 150 mg, 300 mg and 600 mg tablets, containing the active ingredient oxcarbazepine and different inactive ingredients. Alfox indications The drug is typically used in the treatment of patients suffering from epilepsy. As monotherapy or in combination with other drugs, it is recommended for adults suffering from partial seizures, while in the case of children of...
- Axedol - Pharmacological action Tramadol Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of cyclohexanol. It is non-selective agonist of mu-, delta- and kappa-receptors in the CNS. Tramadol is a racemate (+) and (-) of isomers (50% / 50%) which in various ways are involved in analgesic effects. The isomer (+) is a pure agonist opioid receptors, it has low tropism and has a pronounced selectivity for different subtypes of receptors. The isomer (-) inhibiting neuronal...
- Axifer Injections
- Axifer Tablets
- Clonamed - Pharmacological action Clonazepam is an antiepileptic drugs from the group of benzodiazepine derivatives. This medication has a pronounced anticonvulsant and central muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative and hypnotic effects. Clonazepam strengthens the inhibitory effect of GABA on the transmission of nerve impulses. Anxiolytic effects of this drug is due to the influence on the amygdaloid complex of the limbic system and appears in reducing the emotional stress, reduce anxiety, fear,...
- Lactibon pH 3.5
- Levotab - Levothyroxine is used to treat an underactive thyroid ( hypothyroidism ). It replaces or provides more thyroid hormone, which is normally produced by the thyroid gland. Low thyroid hormone levels can occur naturally or when the thyroid gland is injured by radiation /medications or removed by surgery. Having enough thyroid hormone is important for maintaining normal mental and physical activity . In children, having enough thyroid hormone is important for normal mental and physical...
- Medisert - Pharmacological action Sertraline (with the generic name of Sertraline) belongs to the groups of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. These selective serotonin reuptake drugs influence chemical imbalance in the brain responsible for depression, panic anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and others. Why is Sertraline prescribed? Sertraline is indicated for the treatment of: depression panic anxiety disorders obsessive compulsive disorder PSTD or post traumatic...
- Nervonic Syrup
- Nervonic Tablets
- Premed Syrup
- Premed Tablets
- Umbrella Plus
- Zerof - Pharmacological action Ofloxacin is an antimicrobial agents of broad-spectrum action type from fluoroquinolone group. Bactericidal action of ofloxacin is due to blockage of the enzyme DNA gyrase in bacterial cells. This medication is highly active against most of gram-negative bacteria: Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Proteus spp., Morganella morganii, Klebsiella spp. (including Klebsiella pneumoniae), Enterobacter spp., Serratia spp., Citrobacter spp., Yersinia spp.,...
- Zithax - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Azithromycin inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology