Pharma company: medicom international
List of medicom international products:
- Aloxi - This medication is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy. It may also be used to prevent nausea and vomiting after surgery. It works by blocking the hormone (serotonin) that causes vomiting.
- Butovent - Pharmacological action Albuterol Pharmaceuticals is a beta adrenoagonists with a predominant effect on beta2-adrenergic receptors (localized, particularly in the bronchi, myometrium, blood vessels). This medication prevents and reduces or eliminates bronchospasm, reduces the resistance in the airways, increases the vital capacity. It prevents the release of histamine, slow reacting substance from mast cells and factors chemotaxis of neutrophils. Compared with other drugs of this group has...
- Dona - Glucosamine has been used for arthritis ( osteoarthritis ). Some herbal/ diet supplement products have been found to contain possibly harmful impurities/additives. Check with your pharmacist for more details about the brand you use. The FDA has not reviewed this product for safety or effectiveness. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Macmiror Complex
- Proleukin - Aldesleukin belongs to the group of cancer-fighting medications called biological response modifier . It is a synthetic (manmade) medication designed to act like one of the body's natural defense cells known as interleukin-2 . Aldesleukin is used to treat certain types of kidney cancer ( metastatic renal cell carcinoma ) and skin cancer ( metastatic malignant melanoma ). Aldesleukin fights cancer cells by helping the body's natural defense system to seek out and destroy cancer cells. ...
- Prontoket - Pharmacological action Ketoprofen is a NSAID, propionic acid derivative. This medication has analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. A pronounced analgesic effect of ketoprofen is due to two mechanisms: peripheral (indirect, via inhibition of...
- Salagen - This product is a combination of aspirin and an antacid (such as calcium carbonate, aluminum hydroxide, or magnesium oxide). The antacid helps reduce heartburn and upset stomach that aspirin may cause. Aspirin is used to reduce fever and relieve mild to moderate pain from conditions such as muscle aches, toothaches, common cold , and headaches . It may also be used to reduce pain and swelling in conditions such as arthritis . Aspirin is known as a salicylate and a nonsteroidal...
- Tantum - Benzydamine liquid is used to relieve the pain and inflammation associated with a sore throat or with mouth sores caused by radiation therapy. The effects of this medication are felt almost immediately but are temporary. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication may not be used for all of the conditions discussed here. If you have not discussed this with your doctor or...
- Tritico AC
- Uractone - Pharmacological action Spironolactone is a potassium, magnesium sparing diuretic. This medication is a competitive antagonist of aldosterone on the effect on distal nephron (competes for binding sites on cytoplasmic protein receptors, reduces the synthesis of permeases in the aldosterone-sensitive part of collecting tubules and distal tubules), increases the excretion of Na+, Cl- and water and reduces the excretion of K+ and urea, reduces the titratable acidity of urine. Increased diuresis...
- Vessel Due F
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved