Pharma company: medican pharma
List of medican pharma products:
- Med Atenolol - Pharmacological action Atenolol is a cardioselective beta1-blocker without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. This medication has antihypertensive, antianginal and antiarrhythmic action. Atenolol reduces the stimulatory effect on the heart sympathetic innervation and circulating catecholamines. The hypotensive effect of this drug is associated with a decrease in minute volume of blood, decreased activity of the renin-angiotensin system (has a greater significance for patients with...
- Med Baclofen - Pharmacological action Baclofen is a centrally acting muscle relaxant; GABA B -receptor agonist. It depresses mono-and polysynaptic reflexes presumably by reducing the release of excitatory amino acids (glutamate and aspartate) from the terminals which occurs as a result of stimulation of presynaptic GABA-receptors. This medication does not affect the transmission of impulses in the nerve-muscle synapses; reduces skeletal muscle tone; has a moderate analgesic effect. Pharmacokinetics ...
- Med Captopril - Captopril belongs to the group of medications known as ACE inhibitors . It is used to treat high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, and diabetic nephropathy (kidney problems caused by diabetes). It works by relaxing blood vessels and making the heart pump more efficiently. Captopril may be used in addition to other blood pressure medications, such as a diuretic (water pill) like hydrochlorothiazide, when one medication has not been found to satisfactorily control blood pressure or...
- Med Clomipramine
- Med Diltiazem
- Med Glybe
- Med Metformin
- Med Ranitidine
- Med Salbutamol Inhalation Solution
- Med Selegiline
- Med Sotalol
- Med Timolol
- Med Verapamil
- Scabene - This medication is used to treat head and crab (pubic) lice. Lice are tiny insects that lay eggs (nits) on hair shafts. Lice can easily spread to those in close contact with you. Lindane works by killing the lice and nits. An infection with lice is also called an infestation. This drug should not be used to prevent lice infestation or re-infestation.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology