Pharma company: medi-genix
List of medi-genix products:
- Candiclo-V Kit - Pharmacological action Candiclo-V Kit is an antifungal agent of imidazole derivatives group for topical use. This medication has an effect at the expense of the synthesis of ergosterol, which is part of the cell membrane of fungi. Clotrimazole has a broad spectrum of action. Candiclo-V Kit is active against dermatophytes, molds, fungi of the genus Candida, Malassezia furfur. This drug is also active against Corynebacterium minutissimum, Streptococcus spp., Staphylococcus spp.,...
- Hawk - Hawk information Hawk is type of drug that belongs to the group of medicines called antiepileptic drug. Hawk indications This medication is indicated to control seizure. The precise way of how Hawk works is not yet known. This medicine may also be used for purposes not mentioned here. Hawk warnings This drug belongs in the FDA pregnancy category C. Hawk may cause severe side effects to an unborn baby. Do not take Hawk medication without consulting first your doctor if you are...
- Medifer Capsules
- Medifer Syrup
- Medpro - Pharmacological action Medpro is a progestogen. This medication causes a transition in the endometrium of proliferative phase, called follicular hormone in the secretory phase, and after fertilization promotes its transition to a state necessary for the development of a fertilized egg. Progesterone reduces the excitability and contractility of the muscles of the uterus and fallopian tubes, stimulates the development of terminal elements of the breast. It has no androgenic activity. This...
- Probitor - Pharmacological action Omeprazole is an inhibitor of H+ K+ ATPase. This medication inhibits the activity of H+-K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells and thus blocks the final stage of hydrochloric acid secretion. This leads to a reduction in basal and stimulated secretion, regardless of the nature of the stimulus. Due to the reduction of acid secretion omeprazole reduces or normalizes the effects of acid in the esophagus in patients with reflux esophagitis. Omeprazole has a bactericidal...
- Zithrostat - Pharmacological action Azithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic of azalides group. Zithrostat inhibits RNA-dependent protein synthesis of sensitive microorganisms. It active against gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp. (including Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes group A); gram-negative bacteria: Haemophilus influenzae, Haemophilus parainfluenzae, Haemophilus ducreyi, Moraxella catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Bordetella pertussis, Bordetella...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!