Pharma company: medhaus pharma
List of medhaus pharma products:
- Anaseran - Pharmacological action Anaseran is an analgesic-antipyretic. It has analgesic, antipyretic and weak anti-inflammatory action. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, the predominant influence on the thermoregulation center in the hypothalamus, enhances heat transfer. Why is Anaseran prescribed? Pain weak and moderate intensity of different genesis (including headache, migraine, toothache, neuralgia, myalgia, algomenorrhea; pain in trauma,...
- Efamed Plus
- Medbufen - Pharmacological action NSAIDs, a derivative of phenylpropionic acid, ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect. The mechanism of action is associated with inhibition of COX activity - the main enzyme metabolism of arachidonic acid, which is a precursor of prostaglandins, which play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammation, pain and fever. Analgesic effect is due to both peripheral (indirectly, through suppression of prostaglandin synthesis), and a central...
- Medgyl - Pharmacological action Metronidazole is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Metronidazole is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is...
- Medgyl IV - Pharmacological action Medgyl IV is an anti protozoal agent. It is believed that the mechanism of action is associated with DNA damage-sensitive microorganisms. Active against Trichomonas vaginalis, Gardnerella vaginalis, Giardia lamblia, Entamoeba histolytica, and obligate anaerobic bacteria (including Bacteroides spp., Fusobacterium spp.). Aerobic bacteria are resistant to metronidazole. In combination with amoxicillin Medgyl IV is active against Helicobacter pylori. It is believed...
- Monnax Plus
- Multigen - This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron and vitamin B12 (e.g., for anemia or during pregnancy ). Iron is an important mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells and keep you in good health. Vitamin B12 is important for growth, cell production, and nerve function. Vitamin C improves the absorption of iron from the stomach . Stomach concentrate (from pig stomachs) improves the absorption of vitamin B12.
- Multigen Plus Drops
- Multigen Plus Syrup
- Omed - This medication is used to relieve pain and itching from certain ear conditions (e.g., middle ear inflammation with congestion and/or fluid build-up, "swimmer's ear", outer ear inflammation). Benzocaine is a topical anesthetic that helps to numb the pain and itching. Do not use this medication in infants younger than 1 year.
- Rapiqure - Pharmacological action Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial drug of fluoroquinolone group with bactericidal action. Inhibits DNA gyrase and inhibits the synthesis of bacterial DNA. Highly active against most gram-negative bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp., Salmonella spp., Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Ciprofloxacin is active against Staphylococcus spp. (including strains producing and not producing...
- Zolmed Forte
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Rachana Salvi, MD Pharmacology
© 2002 - 2022 "sdrugs.com". All Rights Reserved