Pharma company: medac
List of medac products:
- Asparaginase - Dosage and Administration, Administration Instructions ( 2.3 ) 3/2016 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE ERWINAZE (asparaginase Erwinia chrysanthemi ) is indicated as a component of a multi-agent chemotherapeutic regimen for the treatment of patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) who have developed hypersensitivity to E. coli -derived asparaginase. ...
- Bonefos - Clodronate belongs to a family of medications known as bisphosphonates . It is used to treat hypercalcemia (high blood calcium) for people who have cancer. Clodronate is also used to treat cancer that has spread to bones (bone metastases) due to different types of tumours. Clodronate works by reducing the breakdown of bone. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other than those listed in these drug information articles. As well, some forms of this medication...
- Dacarbazine - SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION Rx only Hospira logo WARNING ...
- Disodium Pamidronate
- Doxorubicin - WARNING: CARDIOMYOPATHY, SECONDARY MALIGNANCIES, EXTRAVASATION AND TISSUE NECROSIS, and SEVERE MYELOSUPPRESSION Cardiomyopathy: Myocardial damage, including acute left ventricular failure can occur with doxorubicin HCl. The risk of cardiomyopathy is proportional to the cumulative exposure with incidence rates from 1% to 20% for cumulative doses ranging from 300 mg/m 2 to 500...
- Fluorouracil - Dosage and Administration ( 2 ) 07/2016 1 INDICATIONS AND USAGE Adrucil (fluorouracil injection) is indicated for the treatment of patients with: Adrucil ® (fluorouracil injection) is a nucleoside metabolic inhibitor indicated for the treatment of...
- Grisovin - Griseofulvin information Griseofulvin is a drug which helps your organism fight against fungal problems. This product acts against fungal invasions just like a normal antibiotic would do against a bacterial infection. Griseofulvin indications Griseofulvin is for external use; it helps one get rid of fungal invasions of your skin, nails and hair. These infections may lead to the following disorders: athlete's foot jock itch barber's itch You can also use Griseofulvin to treat other...
- Hydroxyurea - RECENT MAJOR CHANGES Indications and Usage, melanoma ( 1 ) Removed 7/2015 Indications and Usage, carcinoma of the ovary ( 1 ) Removed 7/2015 Dosage and Administration ( 2 ) 7/2015 Warnings and...
- Lanoxin - Digoxin is used to treat congestive heart failure and to treat certain types of abnormal heart rhythms. It helps to reduce the symptoms of congestive heart failure (e.g., swelling in the ankles, feet, and hands; shortness of breath; frequent fatigue) by helping to increase the strength of the heart so that it pumps more efficiently. Digoxin also helps to maintain a normal heart rhythm in patients with atrial fibrillation. Your doctor may have suggested this medication for conditions other...
- Lomustine - WARNING: DELAYED MYELOSUPPRESSION and RISK OF OVERDOSAGE DELAYED MYELOSUPPRESSION Gleostine causes myelosuppression including fatal myelosuppression. Myelosuppression is delayed, dose-related, and cumulative; occurring 4 to 6 weeks after drug administration and persisting for 1 to 2 weeks. Thrombocytopenia is generally more...
- Medactin PPSB
- Metoject - Methotrexate is used to treat certain types of cancer such as leukemia, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, breast cancer, head and neck cancer, stomach cancer, bladder cancer, and choriocarcinoma (a type of uterine cancer). It is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and psoriasis (a chronic skin disorder that produces patchy scales). When used to treat cancer, methotrexate works by blocking an enzyme process in cancer cells so they cannot grow. Used for this purpose,...
- Oncaspar - This medication is usually used with other anti- cancer (chemotherapy) drugs to treat acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), especially in patients who are allergic to L- asparaginase . It works by starving tumor cells of a certain amino acid (asparagine), causing the tumor cells to die.
- Oxaliplatin - DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION ( 2.2 ) 12/2015 WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS ( 5.3 , 5.6 , 5.7 ) 12/2015 WARNING: ANAPHYLACTIC REACTIONS Anaphylactic reactions to Oxaliplatin have been reported, and may occur within minutes of Oxaliplatin administration. Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and...
- Pamidronate - Pamidronic acid (INN) or pamidronate disodium (USAN), marketed as pamidronate disodium pentahydrate under the brand name Aredia, is a bisphosphonate. [Wikipedia] Indication: For the treatment of moderate or severe hypercalcemia associated with malignancy Pamidronate is in a class of drugs called bisphosphonates. Pamidronate reduces breakdown of the bones. Pamidronate is used in the treatment of Paget's disease of bone; to reduce high levels of calcium in the blood associated with malignancy...
- Urokinase HS
- Vinorelbine - WARNING: MYELOSUPPRESSION Severe myelosuppression resulting in serious infection, septic shock, hospitalization and death may occur [see Warnings and Precautions (5.1) ]. Decrease the dose or withhold vinorelbine in accord with recommended dose modifications [see Dosage and Administration (2.2) ]. ...
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!
The information was verified by Dr. Arunabha Ray, MD Pharmacology